Q4 (OCT-DEC) 2008 N400 Filers Tracker

My timeline

D/O : Chicago, IL
11/07/08 : N-400 Mailed to Nebraska Service Center.
11/10/08 : N-400 Received.
11/13/08 : Priority Date.
12/06/08 : FP done
xx/xx/xx : Interview Letter.
xx/xx/xx : Interview Date.
xx/xx/xx : Oath Letter.
xx/xx/xx : Oath Date.

Update: FP Notice received.

Update: Received FP notice today for myself, did not receive any receipt or FP notice for my spouse. Is anyone having the same experience? Looks like NBC is processing recent applications.

N400 based on 5 years as PR
11/26/08 : N-400 Mailed to VSC
12/08/08 : NOA received (I797C) - Received application and processed at NBC
12/15/08: NOA received (I797C) - Received FP notice
12/23/08: FP Date

Thanks

I received the receipt for my N400 filing and I can't access the case status on-line. I just see only the application number on the i-797c, there is NO receipt number, priority and notice date.

My application number starts with NBC*000000xxx while attempting to check the status gives the message: "Your case information is incomplete within Case Status Online. For further assistance, you can either call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283, or you can send an e-mail to uscis.webmaster@dhs.gov.".

The receipt notice itself just indicates that the fee has been paid and asks me to check that the date of birth (field is blank) and home address listed are correct. It says the case is in process but doesn't mention anything about it having been transferred to the NBC, although the case number suggests it has been.
Looks like recently filed applications are being precessed by NBC.

N400 based on 5 years as PR
11/26/08 : N-400 Mailed to VSC
12/08/08 : NOA received (i-797c)

Thanks

N400 forwarded to Phoenix Arizona

I got a Confirmation from USPS that my N-400 that was sent to NSC was forwarded to Phoenix Arizona and delievered. Has anybody experienced the same thing. Is it the correct address?. How about the processing time there.

Your USPS confirmation showed you it was sent to NSC and then forwarded to Phoenix DO? You have a timeline?

Do you live in Arizona and sent the application to Lincoln Nebraska by chance?

Well, I live in Michigan. I sent it to NSC as instructed. Then it was forwarded to this address from NSC

USCIS,
P.O. Box 21251
Phoenix, AZ 85036

I sent mine to CSC and USPS tracking indicated that it was "forwarded". A week has passed and there is no additional confirmation that it was delivered to a different address. I am hoping to receive receipt notice any day now.

I sent mine to CSC and USPS tracking indicated that it was "forwarded". A week has passed and there is no additional confirmation that it was delivered to a different address. I am hoping to receive receipt notice any day now.

Did they cash your check yet?. I thought the notice only comes after cashing the check.

check not cashed yet. Yours?

N-400 sent Dec 6 via certified mail

USPS tracking shows the following:

Your item was forwarded to a different address at 11:20 AM on December 10, 2008 in LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92607. This was because of forwarding instructions or because the address or ZIP Code on the label was incorrect. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

No other news

check not cashed yet. Yours?

N-400 sent Dec 6 via certified mail

USPS tracking shows the following:

Your item was forwarded to a different address at 11:20 AM on December 10, 2008 in LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92607. This was because of forwarding instructions or because the address or ZIP Code on the label was incorrect. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

No other news

I got the same message too, It should go to the lockbox. I found this document today, it might be helpful. I do not know what is going on or what the timeline at the new facility. Please read this

http://www.ilw.com/immigdaily/news/2008,1210-neufeld.pdf

Wow, very insightful. I guess we are pioneers of the new processing system. Lets keep each other updated. Many Thanks.

I jus received my NOA today, mailed on 12/11/08 form zip code 75067 (Lewisville, TX). The address in the left states USCIS PO BOB 648005 Lee’s Summit, MO 64002.

No received or priority date. No mention to how many days it will take or forward to NBC. The letter it self, indicates being sent from NBC

I jus received my NOA today, mailed on 12/11/08 form zip code 75067 (Lewisville, TX). The address in the left states USCIS PO BOB 648005 Lee’s Summit, MO 64002.

No received or priority date. No mention to how many days it will take or forward to NBC. The letter it self, indicates being sent from NBC

I believe that the Texas lockbox zip code. Have they cashed your check yet?

After successful processing of this volume of applications, we will proceed with the publication of a Federal Register Notice changing the direct mail filing addresses.

This makes sense since they were going to implement the lock box process a few months ago but it was delayed. So until they change the officially change instructions, applications will be sent to service center, then forwarded to lock box facility.From there I assume it would still go to NBC and then finally to DO.

I received NOA from the same address as yours. And mine doesn't say how many days either. But it does have received date and priority date. Check has been cashed. The back of the check has JP MorganChase stamp. It seems we are the first "lucky" ones to undergo the lockbox process. Does this mean better/same/worse quality of services???

USCIS is trying to streamline the process with a goal of better service.

Somebody may want to start a new thread to track those received after 12/01/08 to see if it shows any improvements. Seriously, USCIS should pay more attention to the processing of the first batch of lockbox applications, right?