Q4 (OCT-DEC) 2008 N400 Filers Tracker

Hey guys,
I got my interview letter today. Am scheduled for March 13th.

Are you scheduled for 13th or 18th? Your signature says 18th and post says 13th. Check carefully and make a note of it. I am pointing this just to make sure you won't miss it.

nrimumbaikar,

Do we need to register any thing with SS before applying N400 ? Can you please explain.

"I did receive a standard letter that asks for 'any evidence for SS registration'. Although I have requested such letter from SS in the 2nd week of January I am yet to receive one."

Please check this site http://www.sss.gov/
If you need to register or not depends on your individual status i.e. age, visa status etc. From what I have read on different threads it is good to have a status letter from SSS.

Although this is a standard format of letter according to some members and not sure how strict IOs are about it.

Please check this site http://www.sss.gov/
If you need to register or not depends on your individual status i.e. age, visa status etc. From what I have read on different threads it is good to have a status letter from SSS.

Although this is a standard format of letter according to some members and not sure how strict IOs are about it.

I registered Selective Service System when I was 24, but got a registration acknowledgment card with empty Social Security Number. When I was 27, I realized the importance of the card and then I called Selective Service System to make a correction of my SSN. After a month, I receive a confirmation letter from Selective Service System.
So, Do I have to bring both my acknowledgement car and my confirmation letter when I interview???

I registered Selective Service System when I was 24, but got a registration acknowledgment card with empty Social Security Number. When I was 27, I realized the importance of the card and then I called Selective Service System to make a correction of my SSN. After a month, I receive a confirmation letter from Selective Service System.
So, Do I have to bring both my acknowledgement car and my confirmation letter when I interview???

Take both items with you, it certainly won't hurt if you have more documents at the time of interview.

Are you scheduled for 13th or 18th? Your signature says 18th and post says 13th. Check carefully and make a note of it. I am pointing this just to make sure you won't miss it.

Sorry rangav, it is March 18th. thanks for pointing out the mistake.
Have a good one.

D/O : Chicago
11/24/08 : N-400 Mailed to Nebraska Service Center.
11/28/08 : Receipt Date.
12/09/08 : FP Notice Received
12/24/08 : FP Appointment.
xx/xx/xx : Interview Letter.
xx/xx/xx : Interview Date.
xx/xx/xx : Oath Letter.
xx/xx/xx : Oath Date.

I have not yet received my Interview letter. I see that couple of people with similar dates have already received the notice for IL. Appreciate any input.

OK, I was able to check my status online and it was " Received and Processing", today it is:
our case information is incomplete within Case Status Online. For further assistance please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283.

does it mean my files is sent to DO from NBC? Is it OK to assume NC is done as well?

****UPDATE

I think I already found the answer: File is moved to DO, Atlanta in my case. I think I will be getting IL soon, hopefully. Anyone with any idea how long it will take to get IL in ATL?

When I entered a wrong case number here, I got the same message. Is it possible you enter an incorrect number?

Last edited by a moderator:
When I entered a wrong case number here, I got the same message. Is it possible you enter an incorrect number?

Yep I am positive, just confirmed and tried, getting same message. Can anyone confirm what is the error message they get after getting IL?

Yep I am positive, just confirmed and tried, getting same message. Can anyone confirm what is the error message they get after getting IL?

I get this:

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

* Your case information is incomplete within Case Status Online. For further assistance please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283.

Yes, you are right. I received IL today, and my case status show the message: Your case information is incomplete within Case Status Online. For further assistance please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283.

So exciting today, as least get my schedule now.

Yes, you are right. I received IL today, and my case status show the message: Your case information is incomplete within Case Status Online. For further assistance please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283.

So exciting today, as least get my schedule now.

Good for you. I will let everyone know if I get any update on my status, Most likely an IL. :D

Fellas - Here are some updates.

Case status changed yday to

"Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
Your case information is incomplete within Case Status Online. For further assistance please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283."

Alien1 you are right about the link between the case status message and IL. Got the interview letter today!

Sent N-400 12/12/08 to Boston
PD 12/15/08
NOA 12/24/08 from National Benefit Center
FP notice 12/29/08
FP Date 1/08/09
Duplicate NOA: 2/2/09
IL: 2/7/09
ID: 4/1/09
OL: xx/xx/xx
OD: xx/xx/xx
PP: xx/xx/xx
PP: xx/xx/xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Alien 1

I had posted my details-here they are again

Still waiting for IL

Regards

Rox

Phoenix D/O
NBC*000022XXX
12/26/08 Mailed N400 Application
12/29/08 Priority Date
1/3/09 Received Receipt Notice
1/6/09 Cashed Check
1/9/09 Received Fingerprint Notice
1/13/09 Fingerprint Completed Walk In-FP Date Jan22
XXXXXXX Interview Notice Letter
XXXXXXX Interview Date
XXXXXXX Oath Letter Recieved
XXXXXXX Oath Taking Ceremony

Completed FP (Walk in). San Antonio DO allows FP walk ins, for anyone who might be interested in doing this - they didn't check the actual appointment time.

IL wating atlanta ga

I am also waiting for il, every day checking online status but not changing going to crazy:confused
my time line is:Atlanta GA D/O
NBC*000022XXX
12/26/08 Mailed N400 Application texas
12/29/08 Priority Date
1/3/09 Received Receipt Notice
1/6/09 Cashed Check
1/12/09 Received Fingerprint Notice
1/23/09 Fingerprint Completed
1/29/09 duplicate notice latter recived
XXXXXXX Interview Notice Letter
XXXXXXX Interview Date
XXXXXXX Oath Letter Recieved