Q2 (APR-JUN) 2009 N400 Filers Tracker

Update

I called USCIS yesterday and the IO informed IL was mailed out the day before with Interview Appt. on 08/26

Waiting for the letter to arrive...

I called USCIS yesterday and the IO informed IL was mailed out the day before with Interview Appt. on 08/26

Waiting for the letter to arrive...

Is it the Tier 1 or the Tier 2 reps that provide this info? My timeline is the same as yours so I am curious to know when my IL will come.

That's cool. May be we will get IL and ID for the same day.:)
Let us keep posted. Also could you add your timeline to signature.
All the best!

cpizinga,

Updated timelime below... Happy Independence Day to all!

Tampa District Office (DO)
05/28/09 : N-400 Sent via USPS Express Mail® to TSC (Texas Service Center).
05/29/09 : N-400 Received.
05/29/09 : Priority Date.
06/01/09 : Check Cashed ($675).
06/01/09 : I-797C, Notice of Action (NOA) Date.
06/05/09 : NOA Received.
06/13/09 : Fingerprints Notice Received.
06/25/09 : Fingerprints Appointment - Done per schedule!
**/**/09 : Interview Letter (IL).
**/**/09 : Interview Date (ID).
**/**/09 : Oath Letter (OL).
**/**/09 : Oath Date (OD).

Very quiet here as well. I just called USCIS and IO told me that they have not scheduled my appt yet and that I should receive IL withiin the next 3 weeks.

I hope you get it soon.

I have been hearing that I am in que for an interview for the last 2.5 months. Talked to an IO on monday and said I am still in the que with no new updates, no interview scheduled as of yet.

I dont know if taking an infopass is going to give me any different news. Does anyone know if the IO's at infopass have more information than second level IO's when we call customer service????

Still no IL letter

I just noticed some people received IL letter within two weeks after FP. I only received yellow notice why?? Is it normal? I am wondering this is related to my cell phone ticket, I extended to pay in Aug. 09

Last edited by a moderator:
I just noticed some people received IL letter within two weeks after FP. I only received yellow notice why?? Is it normal? I am wondering this is related to my cell phone ticket, I extended to pay in Aug. 09

There are many variables such as name check, #cases at DO, etc.....

My timeline so far

San Diego, CA: DO
06/29/09 : N-400 Mailed to Phoenix by USPS
07/01/09 : N-400 received
07/08/09 : Check Cashed
xx/xx/09 : NOA Received
xx/xx/09 : FP Notice Received
xx/xx/09: FP Date Walk-In
xx/xx/09: FP Date
xx/xx/09 : Interview Letter
xx/xx/09 : Interview Date
xx/xx/09 : Oath Letter
xx/xx/09 : Oath Date

Today, I talked to second level IO she mentioned me IL not yet mailed out. But it's a good news you received Yellow checklist hopefully you will get IL soon. She didn't mentioned any timeframe how long it will take