Q1 (Jan-March) 2008 N400Filers Tracker

My DO is Detroit.

The posted processing time for Detroit is July 12, 2007. CSR are reluctant to open service requests if your PD is falls within the posted times. Right now all you can do is to keep calling USCIS weekly and hope for the best. You may also contact congressman as evidence if you're thinking of filing lawsuit later.

Maybe I am talking with the wrong recruiter. But he told me that I need the document itself. So My GC won't get to me until next year. So I was hoping that I would get my USC b4 then. But who knows... I am just sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Good luck and Congratulation for all Q1 2008 filers who will or have finished Interview in this month June 2008:
pleasetellmewhy, thedeepsea, baven, sudipto, chitown08, siddig, chigc2002, nandamuru, sudo, tan_swap, fc212, sri_IL and catmomto3

I talked to IO today. Per him, My name check is still pending and they could schedule my interview as it's about time. Interview is schedule 3-4 months after finger prints. If Name check is cleared we can have interview + oath on same day.

My questions is:

Can they schedule interview with out clearing name check?

I talked to IO today. Per him, My name check is still pending and they could schedule my interview as it's about time. Interview is schedule 3-4 months after finger prints. If Name check is cleared we can have interview + oath on same day.

My questions is:

Can they schedule interview with out clearing name check?
They used to do that but not anymore.

Hi Guys,

Had my interview today.

Details.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=281140

Thanks,
Tan

TSC-Fort Smith DO
Mailed N-400 to TSC: 2/25/2008
USCIS Received: 2/28/2008
Checks Honored by Bank: 3/3/2008
FP Notice Received: 03/12/2008
FP Appointment & Completed: 03/27/2008
Selective Service Letter < 3 weeks
Tax Transcripts < 3 weeks
IL received : 4/4/08
Interview Date: 6/18/08
Result: Passed.
Awaiting oath...
(Ditto for wife)

Online record doesn't appear even after 5 months

Here is my time line (N-400, DO : Los Angeles, CA) :

17-JAN-2008 : Application mailed (after 4 years and 9 months of GC)
18-JAN-2008 : Application delivered at CSC
18-JAN-2008 : Priority Date
23-JAN-2008 : Notice Date
15-FEB-2008 : Finger Printing Date
WSC*002106XXX

newlkowale,
don't fret... Mine has also NEVER appeared on the USCIS website (online record)... USCIS is inconsistent in putting the data...
You should receive your IL (Interview Letter) shortly since I saw some LA filers starts moving on... along with other big cities: NY and Chicago.

Thank you catmomto3 and a hearty CONGRATULATIONS !!!!. Count down to the ending party for you and your family :D:D:D

Hi all,

It seems apparent that with a lot of Q1 filers successfully wrapping-up their applications journey, this forum almost begs the new thread: Q2 (April-June) 2008 N400Filers Tracker. I'd prefer one of the old-timers to do the honors of initiating the new thread while I just bow in deference. Any takers?