03/04/2009 Delivery Received
03/10/2009 Check Cashed
03/10/2009 Notice Date
03/14/2009 NOA (I-797C) Received
03/04/2009 Priority Date
03/23/2009 Fingerprint Letter Received
04/07/2009 Fingerprint Appointment Done

Last edited by a moderator:
Fingerprinting done on 3/10 (self and wife).

I did try to get the FP done early by 3 days (last Saturday) but was unsuccessful. I explained the true reason for showing up early (friend having surgery on my FP date) to a rude security guard who just asked me to re-schedule. I offered to wait till everyone in the queue was done, but she would have none of that.

Ah, well. Not all USCIS staff (or contractors) are customer friendly I guess. But anyway, finally I showed up again on my actual appointment date and was done in 15 minutes.

Fingerprinting done on 3/10 (self and wife).

I did try to get the FP done early by 3 days (last Saturday) but was unsuccessful. I explained the true reason for showing up early (friend having surgery on my FP date) to a rude security guard who just asked me to re-schedule. I offered to wait till everyone in the queue was done, but she would have none of that.

Ah, well. Not all USCIS staff (or contractors) are customer friendly I guess. But anyway, finally I showed up again on my actual appointment date and was done in 15 minutes.

I think you are not the first one turned down for early FP in Chicago ASC. Take a look at the Chicago Thread

Updating Status .. FP Completed .. Even though Detroit is the DO, the fingerprint was scheduled in Michigan City, Indiana. Took less than 15 mins for the entire process ...

Is the Priority Date the same as when they received your N-400 or where did you all get this info.?

Got my interview letter today. Any body knows whether Interview and Oath ceremony happens on the same day in Pittsburgh? Blitzburgh any news from you. I know we are both from Pit and applied close enough. Below are my details

D/O : Pittsburgh, PA
01/30/09 : N-400 Mailed to Lewisville, TX Lockbox.
02/03/09 : N-400 Received. (according to USPS website)
02/10/09 : Check Cashed.
02/12/09 : NOA Received
02/03/09 : Priority Date.
02/09/09 : Receipt Date.
02/17/09 : FP notice received
02/26/09 : FP Done walk-in
03/10/09 : IL Letter received
04/09/09 : IL appointment
laddoorao,
Congratz for your IL! Interview and Oath are on different days at Pitt. I recently talked to a friend here @ Pitt who applied for N400 during Oct 08. Initially they were scheduled for interview in Jan but unfortuntely due to heavy snow storms their interview got rescheduled to March and they completed the interview last week. During the interview they were told they would receive a OL soon and it would most probably scheduled in April. So you can except a OL after your interview is done. I will update if I hear more from him.

Please find my details

TX. LEWISVILLE / NEW YORK
Sent N-400 02/19/2009
NOA - 03/02/09
PD- 02/24/09
FL - 03/10/09
FPD - 03/21/09(Walk in 03/11/09 Completed)
IL:-xx/xx/xx
ID: - xx/xx/09
OL: xx/xx/09
OD: xx/xx/09
PP: xx/xx/09 (applied)
PP: xx/xx/09 (received)

Is the Priority Date the same as when they received your N-400 or where did you all get this info.?

With the new lock box procedure the Priority Date is usually the same as the received date.
The USCIS website has explanations on how the exact procedure works, however the short version is that they check that the application is filled out, signed, has the required attachments, and there is the proper fee attached. Then they enter it in the system. They say that most applications are entered the day they are received, however because of the volume of mail they get on Mondays some received on Mondays might be entered the following days. In any case the Priority Date is the date in which the application was received at the lockbox.

The NOA you will receive in the mail will show the received date and the priority date.

Good luck!!

D/O : San Francisco
01/22/09 : Priority Date.
01/26/09 : Check Cashed.
01/26/09 : Notice Date.
01/27/09 : NOA Received ( I-797C) - with NBC, case status pending review.
02/03/09 : FP Notice Received ( I-797C).
02/17/09 : FP Appointment & Done.
04/15/09 : Interview Date

Haven't received the interview letter yet? Do you know if the online case status changes at all if a letter is sent out for interview? If i want to check if my FP results have been sent, which number should i call?

Mine didn't change still "Case received and pending" status. Sorry, I don't remember the phone number to call. Just search in this forum you will get it. Lot of people posted this info in the past.

blitzburgh, thanks for your information. Did you get your IL yet? I thought you had your FP done in the same time frame as me i.e end of Feb. I spoke to couple of my friends. One told he had IL and Oath on the same day but that was long back. Other person more recently had on different dates within less than a month. Best of luck to you.

N-400

I mailed my N-400 on 2/26 and it was received at Lewisville on 3/2. The check hasn't cashed yet. Anybody in a similar situation?

Waiting for FP Letter..
Anyone from OKC DO can share the timeline?

D/O : OKC, OK
N-400 Mailed - 2/24/09
N-400 Received at Lewisville, TX - 02/25/09
02/25/09 : Priority Date.
03/06/09 : Check Cashed.
03/04/09 : Notice Date.
03/09/09 : NOA Received
xx/xx/xx : FP Notice Received ( I-797C).
xx/xx/xx : FP Done.
xx/xx/xx: Interview Letter.
xx/xx/xx: Interview Date.
xx/xx/xx : Oath Letter.
xx/xx/xx : Oath Date.