Purethoughts is in........ I am approved !!!

puerthoughts

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

Today i got my "Card Production Ordered" email and i cannot tell you how it feels. I wanted to share this news with you guys before talking to anyone since this forum means a lot to me.

I guess the road seems much clear now when i look in the rear view mirror. All the FP notices, RFE falls right in the place. I would suggest to everyone to hang on and do not think that the whole process is in mess. There are some irregularities but it has been very consistent for me.

I will sure be on the forum (may be until my card arrives ! :p Just Kidding).

Thanks for all your support, desi3933, saras, UN, techy and all the others. Please keep in touch, you guys do not know how much support you guys have provided to me.

Thanks for everything.

Purethoughts !

Congrats Purethoughts

Hi Guys,

Today i got my "Card Production Ordered" email and i cannot tell you how it feels. I wanted to share this news with you guys before talking to anyone since this forum means a lot to me.

I guess the road seems much clear now when i look in the rear view mirror. All the FP notices, RFE falls right in the place. I would suggest to everyone to hang on and do not think that the whole process is in mess. There are some irregularities but it has been very consistent for me.

Thanks for all your support, desi3933, saras, UN, techy and all the others. Please keep in touch, you guys do not know how much support you guys have provided to me.

Thanks for everything.

Purethoughts !

Congrats Purethoughts and welcome to the club.

Congratulation!!

Hi Guys,

Thanks for everything.

Purethoughts !

Congrats ...

Hi Guys,

Thanks for everything.

Purethoughts !

puerthoughts,

Congratulations on your approval. Make the most of it. Its good to remind oneself that this process has an end to it. Its longer and harder for some and not so much for others. What matters is that most people do get approved eventually ...

cheers,

saras

puerthoughts,

Congratulations on your approval. Make the most of it. Its good to remind oneself that this process has an end to it. Its longer and harder for some and not so much for others. What matters is that most people do get approved eventually ...
saras

Saras,

You are correct and i also understand the frustration on others part. I would though take the note here and say that USCIS is not doing everything in dark. After i review the FP notices they sent me and the RFE issued, i think you can pretty mch expect where your case is in the line. Of course your number in the line may change according to the Visa bulletin.

I would tell all my friends here that keep it up and do not loose the faith. GC is not the key to your success but just fuels the success. If you are smart and active, you will get what you want. My next aim is to start a dream consultancy firm that will be owned by all the consultants who work for it. There is no boss and no bloodsuckers. All the people will be their own bosses. I am sketching up few things and will update all of you guys. Hope i will have some enthu people around !

BTW, my PD is(or WAS) 30 APR 2001, EB3 India.

Thanks,

Congrats, I know yours was round the corner,

This also made many things very clear, USCIS does work on your case when it becomes current ;),

well enjoy and hope you visit this forum and If don't I understand

details...

Hello Puerthoughts,

I have a few questions.
1. Did you have any FP recently in the last 1-2 months?
2. Was there any LUD after that?
3. Did your case get transferred to Lincoln, NE or did you get the approval @ CSC instead?

Your replies would greatly boost my confidence. I noticed that your PD is EB3 Apr30 2001. My PD is EB3 May03 2001 and we have recently finished our FP on Feb.9th 2007. Today there were 2 e-mails (one each to me and my wife) that the cases are now transferred to NSC.

thanks,
rk9.

My next aim is to start a dream consultancy firm

Congrats puerthoughts ..... and wish you good luck with the new ventures.

Saras ---- Ur PD is just 4 months away from puerthoughts' .. how much TIME do U expect to travel more to cover the 4 MONTHS.

No idea ...

Congrats puerthoughts ..... and wish you good luck with the new ventures.

Saras ---- Ur PD is just 4 months away from puerthoughts' .. how much TIME do U expect to travel more to cover the 4 MONTHS.

garam.chadi,

On paper my PD is only 4 months away (August '01) but in reality it seems light years away. Frankly I am not to confident of approval this year. Maybe something will happen in '08. Any India EB3 PD post April '01 is worthless at this point.

cheers,

saras

saras,

you are so close but yet so far, purthoughts clearnce tells me somthing that there is a light at end of the tunnel, I am expecting EB3 India PD to clear 2001 by end of this year,

again I don't have crystal ball and that light could be from oncoming train ;)

Saras,

You are correct and i also understand the frustration on others part. I would though take the note here and say that USCIS is not doing everything in dark. After i review the FP notices they sent me and the RFE issued, i think you can pretty mch expect where your case is in the line. Of course your number in the line may change according to the Visa bulletin.

I would tell all my friends here that keep it up and do not loose the faith. GC is not the key to your success but just fuels the success. If you are smart and active, you will get what you want. My next aim is to start a dream consultancy firm that will be owned by all the consultants who work for it. There is no boss and no bloodsuckers. All the people will be their own bosses. I am sketching up few things and will update all of you guys. Hope i will have some enthu people around !

Thanks,

purethoughts....i too have a similar business plan.......

but the biggest question is.........how do we trust you (or even me) when we say such a thing......afterall in this world everyone wants to make most money....and its not a sin....since this is a official capitalist way of worshipping...

so i guess we may have to work on the constitution of the company.....such that there is no room for deviation from the master plan.....

which is everyone owns the company........and everything the company has is for the benefit of all employees....

On paper my PD is only 4 months away ....Any India EB3 PD post April '01 is worthless at this point.

cheers,

saras[/QUOTE]

April is 3rd quarter which may bring more visas (2800/4 = 700) and I am hoping this will atleast make the dates move few weeks or months.

The March Bulletin says that there will be demand for pre aug 2002 and it does not specifically says for India.
ROW and others are already at Aug 2002 and I feel these may see some retrogression but not India if BEC's process these cases.

If I recall, except for TR Cases, most of the pending RIR LC cases that went to BEC's were for PDs that were after April 2002 from NJ area and Dec 2001 from NY area. I am not sure about CA. My PD is April 2002 from NJ and was just saved from going to BEC.

So my feeling is that EB3 might move during April and July Bulletin to Aug/Dec 2001 and in Oct Bulletin it might cross April/May 2002. Hoping 245i cases are not affecting EB3

RS

All 245i cases are going to be in EB-3. How many of them are from India? It is a million dollar question. PuerThoughts case had PD of April 30, 01 so his case got cleared. Saras is Aug 01. Infact my PD is July 01, however I am yet to file I-485.

No offense, I trying to make a sensible argument.

But as many cases get approved from BEC, who is to know the outpouring of I-140 approvals then a long Q for visas.

Sometime ago UN mentioned some people who approached him for help with their 245i cases, most of them were from India and they were also trying to include family member into it.

However there is a slim chance of dates moving up and then moving back again. If there are not many india cases in BEC with that old PD then the visa dates might move.

That is my understanding, however I could be wrong, God willing these dates might move just like Saras predicted. I will be happy too.