Purethoughts is in........ I am approved !!!

I agree. My EB3 pd is May 2005. I wonder if my great grand child can use my pd when it becomes current :)

purethoughts....i too have a similar business plan.......

but the biggest question is.........how do we trust you (or even me) when we say such a thing......afterall in this world everyone wants to make most money....and its not a sin....since this is a official capitalist way of worshipping...

so i guess we may have to work on the constitution of the company.....such that there is no room for deviation from the master plan.....

which is everyone owns the company........and everything the company has is for the benefit of all employees....

Techy(and anyone who reads this post),

The way i explain to people is not to deny the fact that everyone wants to make most of the money, the question is how you do it and at what cost ? I can make $100K/year on 5 consultants working for the company by sucking blood out of those guys or i can work with 500 consultants and share the profit of $1mil amonst them and i can still make my $100K. So either you make more profit by getting more margin or make more profit by small margin and big turnover. Another thing is i do not want to convince other people by saying something that i do not believe in. I want to do what i want to do, i tell the truth and stick with it. There is no way that other person can peek in my brain and see what i am thinking and i do not want to waste my time in explaining people who doubt everything. I can answer all the questions that anyone might have upto a point. Once i know that they are beating a dead horse, i walk away. All i can say is that the people who work with me are going to tell the success stories about the venture and then some people might see that they missed the train.

I started my own small web hosting business when i was on my H1 with $32 investment. Right now we are doing $80K/year turn over. I have 6 people working in India and they get 15% raise in their salary every 6 months without question. I make darn good money from my consulting as well as my work from home projects. I have a sharp business mind and i think that i cannot do it alone. I need a team that will do something big in next 2 years. So that is the topic i want to toss it out there and see if other people are interested. What happens if this does not fly ? frankly not a bit difference in my life (or your life). Should we try to make our life better by making other people's life better ? You bet we should at least try.

I have seen very rough days in my consultancy and i do not want anyone to go through it. I want other people to have someone out there who works with them and shows them how to make their life better. Am i trying to be a saint ? no way. I want to help people who will eventually help me getting where i want to be. It is a collective effort, everyone comes up together.

Any other questions from anyone??