proof of physical presence in the u.s on 12/21/2000

el secre

Registered Users (C)
hey guy's so i had my interview friday and everything was smooth the officer told me everything was good and that there was no reason to get denied.
so i was happy,but today i receive a letter from him for proof of physical presence in the u.s on 12/21/2000 i am worried because i don't have anything with that exact date .on a hand written note on the side it says i can use an old school id or school record's that i do have but are from 1995.if any body has had this situation please reply. please and thank you in advace

Do you have a driver's license? If you own any credit cards, you can ask the companies for statements from December 2000 that will also suffice.

would you be having any medical records or did u have medical insurance at that time? if yes then u can get info from the insurance company. previous bank account also helps.

i do have some hospital and physical therapy bills from around that time so it does have to be close to that date then.
thank you for the replies.

call up the physical therapy office and ask them if theycan give u a letter or copy of the receipts showing the date of service.