Project Kashmir supporting thread: analysis, suggestion, question, comment, etc

Re: 4/25/2004 Weekend Full Report and 4/27/2004 WAC02 Interim Report - Posted

• Attachment: wac-i485-20040425.zip
    This has been downloaded 22 time(s).
  • Attachment: wac02-i485-20040427.zip
    This has been downloaded 79 time(s).
The later one is newer than the first one, but the later one contains only WAC-02 data.
The first one contains data of WAC-01, 02, 03, and 04.
WAC-03 is active recently, too.
Originally posted by kashmir
Congratulations !!

4/25/2004 WEEKEND FULL REPORT

4/27/2004 WAC-02 INTERIM REPORT

Make Your Contribution to ImmigrationPortal.ORG Today !!

Next target numbers are:
30 ... 4/29/2004 interim report
35 ... 5/2/2004 weekend report
40 ... 5/5/2004 interim report
45 ... 5/9/2004 weekend report

The interim report of 4/29/2004 will include the result of WAC03 scan of 4/28/2004 and WAC02 scan of 4/29/2004.

WAC-03 Scan Completed 4/28/2004

Make Your Contribution to ImmigrationPortal.ORG Today !!

Next target numbers are:
30 ... 4/29/2004 interim report
35 ... 5/2/2004 weekend report
40 ... 5/5/2004 interim report
45 ... 5/9/2004 weekend report

The interim report of 4/29/2004 will include the result of WAC03 scan of 4/28/2004 and WAC02 scan of 4/29/2004.
All pending WAC-03 I-485 cases have been just scanned.
Its result is surprising ... !!
You cannot miss it !!

kashmir3.zip - Re: USCIS online case status updated on 4/18/2004

USCIS updated its online case status last night.
Due to this change, most of scanning program/script are required to update.
1) URL is changed
2) some spaces are replaced by " "

It's completed at Project Kashmir.
project kashmir code not working

:)
Originally posted by indie7068 29th April 2004 04:31 PM

Don't you get it Kashmir is the board martyr he doesn't actually want you to have this code. He can make 30 posts a day but not this one.

Why - this board is about helping people for free, but Kashmir is on a power trip he has info we would all like to see.

But he can withhold it and play silly games, it makes me laugh so much now he even sells the info. I'm not sure the INS would be too happy to know you are demanding money for info on other people's cases. You seem such a nice guy when I met you at the townhall

It gets funnier he posts messages saying if you had seen this data you would be upset.

Don't hold you breath - as Kashmir likes running this code it gives him control over us.

:D
:)

Originally posted by smart_guy007 at Project Kashmir main thread

other service centers?

Whatever method Kashmir is using to check approval rate gives nice picture of CSC. I am wondering what it will take to run same script/program to check approval rate at other service cetners such as TSC,NSC,VSC. We know that CSC is approving 2003 cases but what about other service centers ? Where do they stand ?

Thanks,
To get all I-485 case numbers for one fiscal year, more than 1.3 million of inquiries are required initially and it takes a couple of months.
I think the number of all applications at other service centers is bigger than one of CSC.
So, it's impossible that Project Kashmir supports all service centers.

Instead, the forum of each service center has its own similar project.
Can you (or somebody) check them and report the result here at CSC forum ?

Originally posted by gettingclosernow 23rd April 2004 11:14 AM

SPAM: Nostalgic look at Imm Trackers

There have been several unsung heros on this board over the many years - the common theme is their tireless support of the community in the face of the torturous immigration process from the INS/BCIS/USCIS.

4 stars come to mind from a tracking perspective, CIBA, PCee, Greaty-k and Kashmir

Interesting, these old sites which haven't been updated are still up - makes some interesting reading for those newbies who haven't been on this board that long.

CIBA's
http://www.geocities.com/ciba_2/I485/WebCSC.htm

PCee
http://pceegcee.tripod.com/

Rupnet
http://www.rupnet.com/immigration/

Here is a thread showing the "old" processing times are basically in line with the current ones....things don't change at INS
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=92578
Project Kashmir is totally different from others because:
at other projects, each applicant had provided one's own data voluntarily,
but Project Kashmir collects almost all data directly from USCIS web site without each one's permission.

If even only one person would claim that it is injust usage of somebody's private data, I cannot continue this project.

Unfortunately, it happened last night.
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=771308#post771308

I know that Project Kashmir is not perfect and that it has the fatal weak point as above.
Also, I could do that just for myself.
Actually, some friends advised me to stop because it could be risky.
However I had decided to post data at this forum as much as possible with taking such a risk,
because I have been believing that it helps the whole community and everyone suffering from USCIS' processing delay in certain way... but it seems not.

Without the whole community's understanding and support, it is the only my choice to stop Project Kashmir right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
>>Without the whole community's understanding and support, it is the only my choice to stop Project Kashmir right now.

Please don't let one single person distract the whole community so much.