Processing time for green card based on asylum

No France ain’t visa free for US RTD holders just Netherlands and Belgium and Germany as western europe countries accept the US RTD
As some of you mention Germany is visa free for who travel with RTD. I just talked to operator from German consular in NY. They told me yes I can travel to Germany with RTD but they would only let me fly back to US from there and they won't let me fly different country from Germany. Anybody know anything about this ? I email their visa department to make sure but no respond yet.

As some of you mention Germany is visa free for who travel with RTD. I just talked to operator from German consular in NY. They told me yes I can travel to Germany with RTD but they would only let me fly back to US from there and they won't let me fly different country from Germany. Anybody know anything about this ? I email their visa department to make sure but no respond yet.
I think it’s because that unlike US, Europe has passport control for exiting as well. They will check your document and Visa upon leaving. So if you enter from Germany visa free, it’s reasonable to leave from Germany as well.

I think it’s because that unlike US, Europe has passport control for exiting as well. They will check your document and Visa upon leaving. So if you enter from Germany visa free, it’s reasonable to leave from Germany as well.
After I enter Germany, I will be going to Cyprus from Germany with Cyprus visa and coming back to Germany and leaving Germany to US

After I enter Germany, I will be going to Cyprus from Germany with Cyprus visa and coming back to Germany and leaving Germany to US
If by going to cypress, you will leave the Schengen area, I don’t think you need to go back to Germany just for departure for US. You can leave cypress for US directly.

Guys can anyone tell me how long does it take to get decision after your i485 case has been assigned to a officer for adjudicate?thanks in advance

Guys can anyone tell me how long does it take to get decision after your i485 case has been assigned to a officer for adjudicate?thanks in advance
I don’t think anyone can actually answer this question. This processing time is a black box which no one understands.

Hey guys I’m happy to share with you all that after 886 days I got my green card approved and mailed it to me. Initially I submitted to The Texas service Center and 4-5 months ago they transferred to Nebraska.

Here is my timeline:

August 4, 2022 Card Was Mailed To Me
August 2, 2022 We approved your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
August 1, 2022 We ordered your new card.
July 27, 2022 We received your response for Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
July 14, 2022 We sent a request for additional evidence for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
March 1, 2022 We transferred your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to another USCIS office that now has jurisdiction over your case.
February 28, 2022 Your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, was transferred to another office for processing.
July 17, 2020 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, were taken.
March 10, 2020 We accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. Our Texas Service Center location is working on your case.
March 5, 2020 We received your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
January 19, 2019 Asylum approved

Wish you all good luck!

Hey guys I’m happy to share with you all that after 886 days I got my green card approved and mailed it to me. Initially I submitted to The Texas service Center and 4-5 months ago they transferred to Nebraska.

Here is my timeline:

August 2, 2022 We approved your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
July 27, 2022 We received your response for Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
July 14, 2022 We sent a request for additional evidence for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
March 1, 2022 We transferred your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to another USCIS office that now has jurisdiction over your case.
February 28, 2022 Your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, was transferred to another office for processing.
July 17, 2020 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, were taken.
March 10, 2020 We accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. Our Texas Service Center location is working on your case.
March 5, 2020 We received your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.

Wish you all good luck!
Many congratulations

Here is my timeline:

Wish you all good luck!
Congratulationssss

Congratulations and which state do you live in ?
Just for your info it doesn’t really matter which state he filled from cause that was long time ago when the state you file from was the main reason if your case gonna end up in either Nebraska or Texas service center but right now all the new cases goes directly and adjusted in National benefit center so right now it doesn’t really matter which state do you file from as all the i-485 applications based on asylum ends up in National benefit center as I mentioned earlier