Processing time for green card based on asylum

This title is not about places to visit with a travel document, please enter only entries about Processing time for green card based on asylum.

This title is not about places to visit with a travel document, please enter only entries about Processing time for green card based on asylum.
Mind your own business and don’t put your nose in other people businesses ! Got it Dude?! We are free to talk about whatever we want as long as it’s about an immigration thing!

Hi
Would you kindly tell me how did you skip
Hotel booking and flight reservations in the online application?
For hotel, there are many hotels that you can book which have free cancelation policy. Regarding flight reservations, I didn't buy tickets as I wasn't sure about the visa approval so I attached again a copy of my ID card so it lets me go to the next step.

First learn the basic forum rules and how to behave in the community. If you don't want to adapt, go back to your country of origin and continue your miserable life there.
Well I tried to be nice with you at first and asked you politely to mind your own business but looks like people like you needs to be treated in a different way!!!

Me go back to my country ?! Lol buddy i pay thousands and thousands of dollars monthly in taxes in this country and tons of Americans works for me so I’m not miserable like you living either on paycheck to paycheck or taking medicare or stuff like that! People like are the bad image of the asylum community in this country! So the conversation ends here with ya as we ain’t on the same level to keep talking to each other :)

Have a good one

Well I tried to be nice with you at first and asked you politely to mind your own business but looks like people like you needs to be treated in a different way!!!

Me go back to my country ?! Lol buddy i pay thousands and thousands of dollars monthly in taxes in this country and tons of Americans works for me so I’m not miserable like you living either on paycheck to paycheck or taking medicare or stuff like that! People like are the bad image of the asylum community in this country! So the conversation ends here with ya as we ain’t on the same level to keep talking to each other :)

Have a good on
@Mishomasr Why is everyone fighting with you in this forum? I have realized that you have been in fights with more than 20 members. I was surprised to read that you are also an applicant because you act like Asylum officer or Greencard issuer. You have to respect people here and thier opinions. Stop bullying everyone. You are picking up a fight in every forum I have seen you commenting in . Be respectful.

P
@Mishomasr Why is everyone fighting with you in this forum? I have realized that you have been in fights with more than 20 members. I was surprised to read that you are also an applicant because you act like Asylum officer or Greencard issuer. You have to respect people here and thier opinions. Stop bullying everyone. You are picking up a fight in every forum I have seen you commenting in . Be respectful.
okay i will stop arguing with many folks but I’m not applicant just to let you know i passed this stage! Imagine when you respectfully asking someone gently to mind their own business and he /she replies me back says go back to your country lol what do you expect me to do? I could be the rudest person on this forum only if you’re disrespectful to me otherwise I’m the most helpful and gently guy down here!

P

okay i will stop arguing with many folks but I’m not applicant just to let you know i passed this stage! Imagine when you respectfully asking someone gently to mind their own business and he /she replies me back says go back to your country lol what do you expect me to do? I could be the rudest person on this forum only if you’re disrespectful to me otherwise I’m the most helpful and gently guy down here!
I understand he/she didn't come out right and it's very ok to be angry and I'm also glad you realized it that u lose your cool. It's not always easy when people wait and u could imagine the frustration and pain. Sometimes you could make someone's day by just ignoring them or say kind words to them.
I do really appreciate your input and energy in this forum and how much time you spend to guide ,response to comments and help people.
It's a long journey for many but this forum help to comfort many. Thanks for understanding and be blessed.

After filling my Asylum based I-485 in last year November, they send me a mail and Now they are calling me for an interview 15 days later. What does it mean? Is there someone in same position, or experienced before the same? I only read 1 person in this forum but, I wonder if its a good or bad thing, because I know they don’t call to interview for asylum based I-485 application??

Thanks

After 7 years of waiting My asylum case was approved recently by an IJ, I was renewing my EAD based on C08 category for multiple times. now I need to obtain an EAD under A05 category before my current one under C08 expires. How should I fill in my I765 application, should I fill it as renewal from C08 to A05 and pay the regular fees? or select it as an initial EAD under A05 with no fees? any help from someone who went under the same process will be appreciated.

After 7 years of waiting My asylum case was approved recently by an IJ, I was renewing my EAD based on C08 category for multiple times. now I need to obtain an EAD under A05 category before my current one under C08 expires. How should I fill in my I765 application, should I fill it as renewal from C08 to A05 and pay the regular fees? or select it as an initial EAD under A05 with no fees? any help from someone who went under the same process will be appreciated.
USCIS should send you a new card with updated category without any additional applications.

USCIS should send you a new card with updated category without any additional applications.
I haven't received anything from USCIS themselves. maybe what you are mentioning only applies for the cases that gets approved by the asylum office, but mine was referred to IJ and it was approved by the IJ in the court.

I haven't received anything from USCIS themselves. maybe what you are mentioning only applies for the cases that gets approved by the asylum office, but mine was referred to IJ and it was approved by the IJ in the court.
ah, perhaps, apologies for a misleading answer then. I would call them and ask before doing anything then. I'd assume that it's a no-fee category change but they might say otherwise.

ah, perhaps, apologies for a misleading answer then. I would call them and ask before doing anything then. I'd assume that it's a no-fee category change but they might say otherwise.
Thanks, I tried calling them multiple times but their automated system keeps forwarding me to their website for anything related to EAD. couldn't get hold of a representative.

if you have a state id/driver license . you really don't need an EAD . just get an updated SSN without restrictions

Hello all my friends
i want to share our time line
- me ( principle ) and my husband sen our asylum based I-485 Application at a same time on 6 nov 2021
- Submitted on November 19, 2021 > National Benefit center
- 29 des 2019 finger print for my husband , they reused my finger print
-My husband case is approved yesterday ( 15 Apr 2022 ) which was sooo fast
- Mine still nothing , i am principle , i thought i should approve first
i will attache his case history , we have no REF , No Expedite , Nothing & Nothing

just wanted to share and let you all know national benefit center is doing very fast
Congratulations !!! This is really encouraging, I hope they'll keep the same momentum going forward.