Processing time for green card based on asylum

Hi.. congratulations

May i know, did you get granted asylum with asylum officer or ij?
Where do you get approval i-485 in tsc or nsc?( for your case)

Thank you
Asylum officer. NBC approved i-485, but we originally applied at TSC and they moved it to NBC early this year.

Last edited:
You don't need flight tickets and travel insurance when filling out the online application. However, you would need to upload your hotel reservation or invitation letter, photo, bank account statement to show the applicant commitment to return and something to show your income like a paycheck. When you go to the interview, they are going to ask you about the flight tickets and health/travel insurance which I said that I will buy both of these when my visa get approved. When my visa got approved, I bought my flight tickets and health/travel insurance and mailed them along with my RTD. Regarding photo, they have their requirements.
You can always send them an email if you have any questions and they are not that bad in responding back to you.
Hi
Would you kindly tell me how did you skip
Hotel booking and flight reservations in the online application?

Hello all my friends
i want to share our time line
- me ( principle ) and my husband sen our asylum based I-485 Application at a same time on 6 nov 2021
- Submitted on November 19, 2021 > National Benefit center
- 29 des 2019 finger print for my husband , they reused my finger print
-My husband case is approved yesterday ( 15 Apr 2022 ) which was sooo fast
- Mine still nothing , i am principle , i thought i should approve first
i will attache his case history , we have no REF , No Expedite , Nothing & Nothing

just wanted to share and let you all know national benefit center is doing very fast

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 9.43.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 9.43.25 AM.png
    66.5 KB · Views: 49
Hello all my friends
i want to share our time line
- me ( principle ) and my husband sen our asylum based I-485 Application at a same time on 6 nov 2021
- Submitted on November 19, 2021 > National Benefit center
- 29 des 2019 finger print for my husband , they reused my finger print
-My husband case is approved yesterday ( 15 Apr 2022 ) which was sooo fast
- Mine still nothing , i am principle , i thought i should approve first
i will attache his case history , we have no REF , No Expedite , Nothing & Nothing

just wanted to share and let you all know national benefit center is doing very fast
Congratulations and I hope you'll get yours soon too.

Did you submit the application with the medical and from which state did you apply?

Yeah, that is possible. But I got 2 copies of medicals. If they ask for rfe, I will have them ready. Since there is no clear restriction in uscis manual for interfiling medicals, I will reduce the risk and give a try.
Hi! Did you already interfile your Medicals? I am considering doing that too. Could you please share your progress with it? It looks like NBC is focusing on the newly submitted cases and we 2020 filers just falling behind and behind.

Hi! Did you already interfile your Medicals? I am considering doing that too. Could you please share your progress with it? It looks like NBC is focusing on the newly submitted cases and we 2020 filers just falling behind and behind.

It has been delivered today morning. I am not expecting quick action, some people say their interfiling was not updated on their case until it was approved. I will wait and see. I will keep updating.

Hi guys
I want to m travel with travel document and my transit is in Shanghai, should I get visa for transit or not?
Nooooooo don’t do that!!!! China is known for being the worst ever there’s even a famous story of an irani man who went there with his RTD and they tried to send him back to iran from China not the US and the US embassy there forced them to send him back to America! Don’t go there and don’t ever have transit in china using RTD

Nooooooo don’t do that!!!! China is known for being the worst ever there’s even a famous story of an irani man who went there with his RTD and they tried to send him back to iran from China not the US and the US embassy there forced them to send him back to America! Don’t go there and don’t ever have transit in china using RTD
Oh my God
Thank you so much for the information
How about Qatar?is it good choice and should I get visa for transit?

Oh my God
Thank you so much for the information
How about Qatar?is it good choice and should I get visa for transit?

You should contact Qatar embassy before arranging your travel. Because some sources say Qatar doesn’t recognize RTD. If they don’t recognize, then it can cause problem for transit flight aswell.

Not sure about qatar but avoid china for sure hmm if you need transit in Asia then check thailand or malaysia and it’s much better to see european county for transit even if it’s gonna cost extra money! Your safety is more important than anything and don’t book any flight before contacting the embassy first of that transit country

Not sure about qatar but avoid china for sure hmm if you need transit in Asia then check thailand or malaysia and it’s much better to see european county for transit even if it’s gonna cost extra money! Your safety is more important than anything and don’t book any flight before contacting the embassy first of that transit country
Thank you so much،I’ll send an email to embassy tomorrow