Processing time for green card based on asylum

Well, when Mishomasr says it has to be a physical condition not depression, he means for the expedite request to be approved it has to be a physical condition not depression or anxiety, etc. This is not his personal opinion about the disease. This is not a medical forum so it is pretty clear he is talking about the criteria for the expedite. You had to explain more because clearly this is above their IQ level otherwise they will insult you and discriminate you because your are from Egypt.

Well, when Mishomasr says it has to be a physical condition not depression, he means for the expedite request to be approved it has to be a physical condition not depression or anxiety, etc. This is not his personal opinion about the disease. This is not a medical forum so it is pretty clear he is talking about the criteria for the expedite. You had to explain more because clearly this is above their IQ level otherwise they will insult you and discriminate you because your are from Egypt.
This is not about any kind of discrimination... All of us here are from different cultures and backgrounds, and many of us are from the Middle East in general and Egypt in particular. This person (regardless of his national origin) has continuously miscommunicated with people and always expresses his point of views with a superior tone and disrespectful manner (go over his comments in this post). We tried many times to express that to him in a respectful way but he always responded with an aggressive manner and took it personally. I totally agree with your point of view about the expedite request, but there is no reason to use the "bs" word, and using it clearly indicates that there is something fundamentally wrong with his communication skills that may offense people, and those who are offended have the absolute right to speak it out and confront him. Please be objective in your judgment.
P.S. I know people who filed for expedite based on depression and anxiety and been granted expedite accordingly, but they hired good lawyers and provided solid evidence.

Last edited:
Since when someone from Egypt called oliver? Lol that dude is too much forreal!!!
Please again sir, this personal issue has nothing to do with the topic of this post. For the best interest of everyone here please stick to the main topic and stop spamming it.

I will teach ya a lesson in your life!!! so from now on you just mind your own business and don’t ever reply to my posts again! I’m free to write whatever i want and whenever i want! You pos don’t even argue with me as i told ya earlier people like you work for me so don’t ever comment on my posts again
This is my last response to you, apparently you have serious communication issues that are harming the post and wasting members' time.

This is not about any kind of discrimination... All of us here are from different cultures and backgrounds, and many of us are from the Middle East in general and Egypt in particular. This person (regardless of his national origin) has continuously miscommunicated with people and always expresses his point of views with a superior tone and disrespectful manner (go over his comments in this post). We tried many times to express that to him in a respectful way but he always responded with an aggressive manner and took it personally. I totally agree with your point of view about the expedite request, but there is no reason to use the "bs" word, and using it clearly indicates that there is something fundamentally wrong with his communication skills that may offense people, and those who are offended have the absolute right to speak it out and confront him. Please be objective in your judgment.
P.S. I know people who filed for expedite based on depression and anxiety and been granted expedite accordingly, but they hired good lawyers and provided solid evidence.
When someone posts: He is just Egyptian. He comes from a pathetic place, blablabla.

This is not objective sir. Specially in an asylum seekers group, that's not cool and to me it is discrimination to talk trash about a certain nationality.
I know you are not the one who posted it but you took his side after he posted something stupid like this.

We are all here seeking asylum because of persecution due to our religion, political views or whatever different reason that each individual has, but this does not mean that we do not have good memories, family or good friends back there. And some people will be offended when they read something like what Lordainerimo said.

Best of luck to all of us and let's get back to the long boring waiting game :)

When someone posts: He is just Egyptian. He comes from a pathetic place, blablabla.

This is not objective sir. Specially in an asylum seekers group, that's not cool and to me it is discrimination to talk trash about a certain nationality.
I know you are not the one who posted it but you took his side after he posted something stupid like this.

We are all here seeking asylum because of persecution due to our religion, political views or whatever different reason that each individual has, but this does not mean that we do not have good memories, family or good friends back there. And some people will be offended when they read something like what Lordainerimo said.

Best of luck to all of us and let's get back to the long boring waiting game :)
I agree with you, he should not trash any nationality, and honestly I dont know how the nationality was part of the discussion. I agreed to his comments about the poor literal translation, which is hilarious!
Look at the comment right before your last comment and see the person you are defending, thats the proof that he means every word he put there, and not an honest mistake!
Anyways, as you said, lets stick to the topic. By the way, TSC has increades the waiting time again… so they are saving no effort to show that this center is falling apart!!!

Hi guys
Happy Saturday :)
If somebody marries a green card holder, how long would it take for the other person to get a green card?

No news yet, waiting for more than 1 year at MSC. At Nebraska they said the time period is now 14.5 months to 43.5 months. Only sad news I can see :eek::mad:o_O

Hi guys
I hope you are doing well
I applied for RTD 4 months ago , my current status is :

Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken​

1)Would you kindly tell me what is the next steps?

Thank you so much

Hi everyone,

Asylum Approved May 2017
Applied for I-485 in May 2018

Case was initially lodged in NSC and has now been transferred to TSC.

last update was on July 1st 2021 - we have applied your previous fingerprints.

Tried congressman, senator and outside processing time request as well but all of no use.

Any tips or advice guys??

thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,

Asylum Approved May 2017
Applied for I-485 in May 2018

Case was initially lodged in NSC and has now been transferred to TSC.

last update was on July 1st 2021 - we have applied your previous fingerprints.

Tried congressman, senator and outside processing time request as well but all of no use.

Any tips or advice guys??

thanks in advance.
Three years for I-485
Why? did you ask your attorney to follow up?