Processing time for green card based on asylum

Hey guys!!!!!
Finally!!!!! It’s here!!!!!!!)))))) I can’t believe it!!!!!!(((((
It says on my greencard that I’m resident since April,7 of 2020. So I can apply for my citizenship in April of 2025, right? :)

I wish ALL OF YOU to get your green cards very SOON!!!! :)

does the green card have expiration date ?

Hey guys!!!!!
It says on my greencard that I’m resident since April,7 of 2020. So I can apply for my citizenship in April of 2025, right? :)

I think you can apply for citizen ship in 2024.

Hey guys!!!!!

Great News!! Congrats!!

Wondering why date 'April,7 of 2020'? Was this date when you sent your GC application?

Hello everyone,

USCIS adjusted the filing locations in Jan. It added the Chicago location. Does the Texas Service Center process the 485 forms if they were sent to Chicago?

"File your form at the USCIS Chicago Lockbox if you live in:
Illinois, Iowa, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, or West Virginia"

Hello everyone,

USCIS adjusted the filing locations in Jan. It added the Chicago location. Does the Texas Service Center process the 485 forms if they were sent to Chicago?

"File your form at the USCIS Chicago Lockbox if you live in:
Illinois, Iowa, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, or West Virginia"
I don't know what SC will process that but all I do know is that Chicago Lockbox is THE slowest to accept filings and send receipt notices.

Hey guys!!!!!

Does your green card has expiration date? 10 years? 20 years?