Problems with travel.state.gov

mitoboy3

Registered Users (C)
Anyone having problems with the passport process verification site? For some reason it gives me an error when I click on the link, and I want to know if they have already received my app.

What I meant was that you can verify the status of your passport application online after you send in your application. For some reason the link in the website does not work for me. Anyone else having this issue?

ya I am also having the same problem also... the status check page has been down since friday (5/30)

I agree

I ordered mine in may 30. and haven t been able to check the status online ever since.

I ordered mine in may 30. and haven t been able to check the status online ever since.

I doubt you will be able to check status so soon. Infact in many cases, before the status is updated online, you get your passport in hand. Status system is somehow behind actual processing system. It is very common now to get passport back in 10 days, even using normal processing. So relax, you will get it soon :)

I applied on 05/23 and still does not appear online.

I called the 1800 number on the website and they gave me the standard reply "it will take 4 weeks from the date you applied". I