Primary Apprvd Spouse Pending Pls Post

fmawatch

Registered Users (C)
All our paperwork was submitted together.
Fingerprints were done together.
RFE came together and was responded at the same time....

KIA others pls respond

Approved - March 4th

Applied together and did figerprinting together.
RFE for me - Employment letter, W2 etc
Mine Approved.
Spouse - Not approved

oh, I can feel your pain

Mine was RFE case, still no news for my wife, IIO told my attorney wait another 30 days.

I am in the same situation.
All paper work submitted together, finger print done together, but my wife got approved on Jan,22, no RFE. I am still waiting, no RFE either. Called INS a couple times, always said that I should get response in 30 days.

Same here

Hi All:

Mine approved mid Oct.... Still waiting for wife's .... She got a medical RFE, which was received on Dec 11th. Called IIO a couple of times each time told to wait for 4-6 weeks and check again.

Called yesterday, IIO said that the case if for review with an officer, check after 30 days.

BTW, has anyone noticed the typo on INS page for the Vermont number :)

Cheers!

Cru.

I am waiting on Spouses Approval

Its been 1 month since I got my approval.
Spouse had medical RFE, reply received by INS 01/13/03

Still waiting.

RD 10/24/02

ANYONE WITH THIS KIND OF APPROVAL PATTERN

ANYONE WITH THIS KIND OF APPROVAL PATTERN THAT HAS RECEIVED APPROVAL PLS POST

Spoke to IIO today on this subject

The IIO indicated that usually these cases are done together and perhaps my case status was updated and the officer may not have commenced the next case which would be my spouse's case.
However, she did say that she would send a notice to the officer working on the case to, in her words, "move it along".
Hopefully this will help.....

Spouses RFE case approved

My was approved last month.
wife's case approved 2 months after reply to RFE.

RD 10/24.
my AD 2/6
Wife RFE 12/11 (Medical)
RFE reply 1/13
wife's AD 3/11

My status changed to Card ordered today.

You will be there soon...

All the best...

Danny

Kia, hereforever??

I called IIO and she says this should not have happened and she will send one more notice to the adjudicator....

firmwatch

I called the IIO and she told me that's always happened (contradict from your IIO), my lawyer want to call them again wait for at least another 30 days.

Mine approved 02/14 no RFE still wife case is pending

Stright forward EB2, RD 10/18/2001 no RFE Mine was approved last month and got it stamped also. Still wife case is pending. Called IIO last week but she said each case is different and I shouldn't compare my wife case with other's who all are getting approved together.

As far as the case status is concerned she said "It is there where it's supposed to be" I have no idea what that means and wasn't able to get any more info.

My case is approved on 3/10/03. Waiting for wife's approval.

I got an RFE last october. Responded to the the RFE in November. My case was approved on 3/10/03. My wife's approval is still pending.

Called IIO about the Spouse case on 3/10/03

This is what happened.....
I called the IIO to check why the spouse petition was not approved. (My I-485 was approved on March 4th -Primary applicant). He said that he cannot disclose that information to me and that my Husband had to call himself.

My husband called and the IIO (a guy) at the other end was very courteous and friendly. He asked the EAC number for my husband. Then he asked my EAC number. He said that the 2 petitions were seperated and that he will get that fixed right away. He asked my husband to wait for a minute, and after about 2 minutes came back and said that he has 'Pushed through the application'. He also mentioned that 'This should not take too long' and we should hear something within 10 Days. He also took our contact number and said he will call us if there is any information that he needs to relay to us.

No news yet......as of 3/20/03

my wifes case pending

HI All,

My case was approved on March 5th, after 19 months of I485 petetion.

The IIO told me that, the applications were separated by mistake and her file was sent to the correct department for review on March 10th or so.

In the meantime i got stamped on my passport. Hope here case would be cleared soon.