Primary Apprvd Spouse Pending Pls Post

Why IIO's are not consistent?

Why would IIO's give different answers to each one of us. The IIO I talked with regarding my wife's case never said anything about fixing her application to got o the right place or whatever. all she was saying was "the application is there where it's supposed to be" Who knows what that means?

My question would be if the application is in the correct place why the hell it's pending still???:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

IIO responses

one thing I have noticed is that making sure I ask them for their names seems to generate a better response. They do mumble the name out in the begining, but asking for it seems effective

Guys why are bothering so much.. yours is approved right. What I suggest is go to your spouse tomorrow and tell him/her "Honey.. I wanted to have a long lating relationship with you but you know the problem is with this GC.. So ... I don't have much of options .. I bought this ticket for you to ... Bye bye... "

Probably next day you can search on Shaadi.com looking for GC holders...

How is it?

PS: Please don't take it personal. Just a joke...

different appoved message

Guys,
Mine and my wife's cases got approved in february. My daughter
got Rfe for her medical and we sent response in mid January.
Today I checked online message it says. "The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system". I checked AVM and it says "This case has been
approved or registered. A welcome notice was mailed if 14 days ...".
any body got similar message.

Thanks
RD 10/09/2001
ND 11/24/2001