Primary application approved but derivative applicant not approved

My case has been approved.
Derivatives(2) not approved yet.

RD: 1/30/2002
ND: 2/13/02
FP: 5/22/2002

EAC-021105*

No RFE, Did not have formal Birth Cert. Submitted 2 affidavits.
EB2-PA case. Msg changed between 2:00 - 2:30 PM today (7/24/2003).

Wife did not take all vaccinations as she was nursing. Don't think that will be an issue, though.

kind of news

two months passed after the primary was approved and the derivative got 2nd fingerprint and still pending (rd nov26/01,ref 5/6/03, eac0206152---).

any news?

Hi Guys,
Thanks for keeping the thread alive.
Did anybody receive the 2nd fingerprinting notice for the derivative after they had an RFE.
My wife had an RFE which was received on May 19th but still there is no approval. Do you think she will get any fingerprinting notice as they have expired?

inquiry results

at the beginning of this month, we sent out an inquiry from 1-800
national service and a letter personally questioning the separation of primary /derivate (RD nov26/01,REF issued 4/11/03 REF received 5/6/03).
The bouncing back results are very funny, recived today:

dear ###

your case info is bla, bla, bla, that we provided to the 1-800 IIO (A#, case #, SSN #, r..). and then just print out the on-line case status info, i.e., we received your response of request for more evidence and the case is still pending.

That is it.

primary (rd nov.26.01, ad 5/22/03, card recievde 7/11/03)

RFE For Spouse

Today, I received a call from my lawyer informing that my my wife's RFE is related to medical test. The doctor who had conducted earlier tests left out two tests for unknown reasons. Now, because of that we have to re-conduct all tests all over again. (The reason being we moved to a different location where the tests were earlier performed and hence can not go to the same doctor). What this means ?

Extra cost for the whole new medical exam and after that continue the agonising wait for approval ....

--------------------------------------------------------------------
RD:01/22/2002
ND:02/04/2002
FP:05/06/2002
AD:07/15/2003
EAC:02-102-5XXX

spouse approvals - taking forever

Seems like there have been no spouse approvals in months. Just recall seeing 1 approval in this thread a while back. Any idea why the snail pace when primary is already approved?

My application was approved Mar28th. 4 months later and still no news of my wife's case. She did her 2nd FP on 5/30. Online case status was updated about 2 weeks later.

2 nd finger print notice received by lawyer. The scheduled date is 9/9/2003.
1st FD: 4/19/02 FD received by BCIS: 4/24/2002
---Compaqdb
:(

RFE for spouse

Hi,
My lawyer informed me that the RFE for my wife is because of Medical reasons we need to do it again.

I have a situation that I am not working for the company which filed my GC and now the company lawyer will not reply to the RFE can I do it on my own or it needs to go only through lawyer.

Also how much time do we get to reply for RFE ?

Thanks,
Govind2002

Just want to keep this thread alive. After 2 months I got approved, spouse’s case(already 21 months from RD) is still pending. What is VSC doing? I saw many Jan, Feb, even Mar 2002 cases got approved and at the same time a lot of old cases are still pending. :mad:

NIW case transfered to NeWark

As I was afraid, my case (NIW) was transferred today to NEWark. Can someone pls tell me how long it usually tals Newark for an interview?
thanks in advance
EAC02097 series
NIW

Are you sure you are posting to the right thread? This thread is for tracking derivative applicant not approved while primary application approved.

My case approved on Julu 31st but spouse not approved yet

I was approved but my spouse not approved yet.

any suggestions would be appreciated

rd 12/20/2001
nd 01/04/2002
fp 05/01/2002
rfe 07/01/2003
rfe recieved 07/21/2003
ad 07/31/2003

spouce not approved yet

dfox

Cards ordered for me but wife still pending

Folks

Some Good news and some same old news

Today my status changed to Cards Ordered. :)
Wife's case still pending. :confused:

RD 10/12/01
No RFE
My Approval 04/09/03
Passport Stamped Boston 6/25/03
Cards ordered 08/05/03

Wife's case still pending.
Yes almost 4 months have passed since my approval, but no news about wife's case.

I did not go for waiting till end of June because I was waiting for wife's case to get approved so that we can go together.

Moral of the story Wife's case is still pending, I am not sure where and why

I did PP stamped on June 10 at Baltimore office. No card ordered message yet. Does it depend on which office we do PP stamped?
Spouse case is still pending.