Preponing the FP appointment?

cog

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone preponed their FP appointment? If yes, did it create any problem? Did you walk in or made an appointment on an earlier date. We have ours in Mid August but would like to prepone for some reason.

Many Thanks.

Try to walk in and explain your reason to have early FP. Most ACS will accept if they are not too busy. So many people have done it. I have never seen anyone have any problem due to early FP.

Preponing the FP appointment

I guess it was simple in my case. I went in with the original FP Notice to the USCIS Application Support Center at which it was scheduled and requested them for postponement as my family was out of country.

I also requested for a preponement to me, as I am planning for a short trip out side USA. They asked me for the proof that I am going out of country during that time. I produced the copy of the ticket and they preponed the date suitable to me.

Note: Please make sure that you take a photocopy of the FP Notice (for your records) as they will take the original letter for rescheduling and will not return.

Hi cog,

I am wondering whether you successful to reschedule you FP appointment?

I received notification from USCIS today that my FP appointment was scheduled on 22 Aug in the local office. However, I have arranged my travel long time ago on the same day and it will be tough to cancel my travel. I wonder whether anyone here have tried to bring forward their appointment? If yes, how can I do that? Please advice.