Preparing i485 under eb-1a

yofeihong

Registered Users (C)
Halo Guys,

I just checked online and got an approval of my I-140 application under EB-1A ( Extraordinary).
Would you please help me what kinds of required documents to establish initial evidences of I485 ?
Since I applied I-140 based on Extraordinary(myself),
What kind of employer letter that I have to enclose on my I-1485 application ?

Any inputs would be appreciated. Thank you very much for your helps.

Regards,
Warr

Halo Guys,

I just checked online and got an approval of my I-140 application under EB-1A ( Extraordinary).
Would you please help me what kinds of required documents to establish initial evidences of I485 ?
Since I applied I-140 based on Extraordinary(myself),
What kind of employer letter that I have to enclose on my I-1485 application ?
-------------------------What is your field of extraordinary ability? what evidence you attached with EB1A I-140?

Any inputs would be appreciated. Thank you very much for your helps.

Regards,
Warr
-----------------------

My field is chemical engineering.
My I-140 was approved under extraordinary ability. All evidences were attached except critical roles, a judge in conference, membership.
How long does I-485 take to get processing done ?

Thanks,
Yo

EB1-EA doesn't require an employer letter.

For an all-current category like EB1, with an already-approved I-140, 6 months is a reasonable estimate for how long the I-485 should take. But it could be as short as 2 months if you're lucky, or more than a year if you're unlucky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jackolantern:

Thank you for your help.
I have 2 questions.
1. In part 3c of I-1485, I have written all of my organization members and club members when i was in the school, in the universities and in my working place. Do you think that might be aproblem ? because most people wrote " none"
2. How many chance to get an approval of I-485 underlying EB1A ?
Thank you.
Yo

Hi Jackolantern:

Thank you for your help.
I have 2 questions.
1. In part 3c of I-1485, I have written all of my organization members and club members when i was in the school, in the universities and in my working place. Do you think that might be aproblem ?
-----------------They care about communist associations and or related to security of US.
because most people wrote " none"
---- what do you mean by "chance"?If I-140 is approved and you submit required documents with I-485 then I-485 will be approved after your fingerprints and your background check. You need to submit with I-485, USCIS fees, photographs, Copy of your latest I-94(front and back), birth certificate, Medicals, copy of I-140 approval, G325A. You can also submit forms for EAD and AP at the time you file I-485.
You can submit employer job offer letter or statement from you that you will continue in your extraordinary ability field.
Expect 3-5 months for approval.

Thank you.
Yo
-----

1. In part 3c of I-1485, I have written all of my organization members and club members when i was in the school, in the universities and in my working place. Do you think that might be aproblem ? because most people wrote " none"
No it's not a problem. Write the organizations you belong(ed) to, so they can't come back and say you failed to list anything.
Given that you have an approved I-140, chances of I-485 approval are 99.9% assuming you submit all the required documents and have no criminal record or immigration violations or excludable diseases.

Last edited by a moderator: