Post only if Oregon FP waiter.

inimacam

Registered Users (C)
I am starting a new discussion for those in Portland Oregon or Oregon in general who\'s still waiting for FP.

EB3 NSC
RD 2/01
ND 3/01

Waiting for FP PD 04/00 RD/ND 03/01

Hi All,

A guy from Portland whose RD/ND is in 04/01 got his FP notice last week. Got that info. from Immitracker.

Called IIO couple of weeks back. He told me to wait for another 30 days & if I do not get FP notice then asked me to call back.

Achiever

Did anybody called IIO?

Hi ,

If anybody called IIO or talked to his lawyer then please post what has happened.

Achiever

FP Notices Received

Hi All,

Yesterday I received mine & my wife\'s FP notices. On Nov 19th I did call NSC IIO & that time he told me that I should receive the FP notices in 30 days. If not he asked me to call back.

So I guess IIO was reasonable.

My Info.
EB2/RIR/India PD 04/12/2000 RD 03/02/01 ND 03/27/01
FP location: Portland, OR

Achiever

Congrats!

Congrats Achiever! Hope I will receive mine soon.

After all this waiting, getting the FP notice might make me feel as happy as getting the GC itself! Strange!!!

- P123

achiever, when is your FP date?

The reason I ask is my last day with current employer is 12/28/01. If I do indeed get the FP this month, I wonder if the actual FP date will be this year. one more thing, did AVM change? thanks

FP date

Hi inicam,

My FP date is 01/15/02. No AVM did not changed for me or for my wife. I think you guys should get your notices very soon.

Achiever

Any recent Portland,OR FPs?

Guys,

I have been trying to call NSC IIO\'s but could not get connected even after trying for an hour. Just curious to know if any OR-Portlanders got FPs recently apart from achiever.

Thanks,
-P123

Got FP Notice last week

EB3 RIR/China; PD 10/26/00; RD 07/02/01; ND 08/09/01;

FP 01/10/02; Portland, OR

Does anyone know what is the “Yellow Form”? I only received FP Notice. What else should I bring?

Good luck to everybody!

Called IIO this morning regarding FP

She told me that i\'m in the queue for FP schedule at Portland. They are still waiting for Portland local office to issue FP schedule for me. It\'s been more than 10 months...since the RD date.

HighJump, congrats on the FP notice. U are the first Portlander that receive FP notice with such a recent RD date.

inimacam?

Did you get your finger prints? I am still waiting for mine. I called IIO 3 weeks ago and she told me that automated process will not allow her to access my records. Did you call IIO to get to the stage of "waiting to be assigned"? Please let me know.

Thanks,
- P123

RD:03/01, ND:04/01, EAD:07/01 - No FP Yet

I talked with IIO two weeks back but she seemed to think others who are getting their FP and/or Approvals with RD/ND in Feb/March are lucky guys and that I should wait for couple of more months. She also suggested me to check the status again next month.

SashaTanya