Post March 10 thread - lets track what response each of us are getting

As I said earlier in the same thread, unfortunately if any of the methods you have tried didn't get them to move on your application, try WOM. Of course there's always the option of waiting forever..no pun intended! If you are keeping track of your communications and efforts(letters, faxes, phone calls, InfoPass etc), they will substantiate your claim that you exhausted all remedies available to you and now nothing short of WOM can get your the relief you seek.
anything else i can try ? any suggestions?

As I said earlier in the same thread, unfortunately if any of the methods you have tried didn't get them to move on your application, try WOM. Of course there's always the option of waiting forever..no pun intended! If you are keeping track of your communications and efforts(letters, faxes, phone calls, InfoPass etc), they will substantiate your claim that you exhausted all remedies available to you and now nothing short of WOM can get your the relief you seek.

i filed in last year July, i think it is too early for WOM.

I just thought I should post this. I did not get and LUDs online but my lawyer just emaild me to tell me that he has recieved the welcome notice for I-485 approval in the mail.

Congratulations! Would you please replay to following:
You didn't see any LUDs but do you see the online status changed to "approved" or "card production ordered" or "notice welcoming ..sent", any one of these?

What's your service center?

Did you get second FP notice?

Thanks

I just thought I should post this. I did not get and LUDs online but my lawyer just emaild me to tell me that he has recieved the welcome notice for I-485 approval in the mail.

No. The online status did not change. It still says that same thing "Pending". I did not get any emails the letters just showed up in the regular mail.

I did get a second FP notice and went in on March 6th and my service center is St. Paul.

I had sent an e-mail to my congressman's office and they just called and asked me to fax a signed letter. Lets see what they can do. I am afraid that my file has been sent to archive for whatever reason (at least that is what infopass IO said).

Finally recieved the magic e-mail.
Current Status: Card production ordered.
It took almost five years (EB1 category). Many many thanks for all the help and support that from you all. This is what I did last month and maybe it helped.
1. Wrote letter Ombudsman
2. Asked for service request
3. Wrote letters to director of district office, First Lady, congressman, senator
4. Called USCIS several times
5. Went to infopass

Thought I'd check back in on how things are progressing. Did anyone receive any responses yet. I have now been waiting 3 and a half years. Anyone here who has been waiting as long as me receive a response yet?

Went to Infopass

We went to Infopass this morning. The IO said:

1) My file has moved to dallas (Our new DO)

2) My FBI name check is complete

3) An officer is reviewing my case and he/she has 90 to 120 days to make the decision. My case was assigned to an office on 17th April. So he said I should wait 4 months from 17th April before inquiring again.

What should we do now? Should we just sit and wait or write someone?

Please help.

Went to infopass...stuck in NC

Since my PD is current in May and RD is withing processing dates for TSC, I took an Infopass to enquire about my case. The IO took all my information down, and spent some time messing around in his computer. I could see the screen partially and I noticed that he spent the first two-three minutes opening and closing windows! Finally he was satisfied with the screen he had open and typed in my A#. He checked that biometrics were completed and told me that since I changed address in August 06, those things lead to delays!! (At least I think that is what I heard him say, but I was busy arguing that I had not changed my address in 5 years!) He then asked me my address and clarified that it was correct. Turns out that what he was looking at was my ND!! LOL

Anyway, he opened a screen to check FBI status. Once again, he typed in my A#. I could clearly see the word "pending" in that screen. So turns out my fear has come true: first stuck in BEC for years...now stuck in NC for who knows how much longer. I did not pester the IO about the Feb memo because he seemed clueless about it.

He went to a folder then, selected a word document, opened it up, printed it and gave me a generic letter about National Security Checks (I presume this means FBI NC) stating the following:

"A final decision cannot be made on any application for adjustment of status to lawful permanent resident until national security checks are complete and the local CIS office receives a respons.

This process can take many months. Authorities in the Washington, D.C. area complete the checks and this office has no control over the pace of their completion. In fact, it is not unusual for the checks to take well over six months.

It is important to understand that your case is not the only one. At any given time there are many of this office's cases pending due to national security checks and a significant portion of the checks take more than six months. Cases pending security checks are queried every week to ensure that those that have cleared are acted on in a timely manner.

I thank you for your patience and, with this information in mind, I ask that you or your representative wait at least 180 days from the date of this notice before making any inquiries into the status of your case. This will help us use our personnel more efficiently to complete cases rather than diverting them to answer premature status inquiries.

Sincerelyu,

XXXX
District Director"

Strangerly, after the IO printed this letter he asked me whether I was employment based. When I said, "Yes". He said, "Oh! That is why it is being processed by the Service Center. Yeah, they will not process those until Security Checks are complete!" Once again, it seemed to me he had no clue on what Service Centers do. So, I did not challenge him on the FBI memo.

I am preparing to file DHS-7001 along with letters to First Lady and local Congress person and Senator.

Anybody know where to find the address to FL's Office?