Possible Mumbai April-May Interview

shud I hope for Apr or May int date ?

my lawyers has sent papers to Mumbai on 27th. Hoping that the paperwork would reach Mumbai in abt a week\'s time.

Are there less interviews in April ?

Usually I see these links getting so long , that they have to start a new one .
Our link is really quiet.

can someone tell me when i should expect the interview date, if pkt 3 is mailed before MArch 15th

Do we need PCC from India ?

Guys,

Do we need PCC from India for Mumbai CP interview ?...Thanks in advance for reply.

Got an email from Mumbai Consulate

They mentioned that the likely date for my interview would be sometime in May. My packet 3 reached consulate on Feb 19.

Got reply from Mumbai ...

You and your spouse have been scheduled for an interview on April 23, 2002
at 10:30 a.m. A packet 4 (appointment letter with enclosures) was mailed to
you on March 5, 2002

Can someone tell me , where the PAcket -4 will be sent , will it be sent to Attorney , since they handled everything. ?

My Packet-3 reached Mumbai on Feb-15.

pro

Your packet 4 will be sent to your Indian address, if you have mentioned it in the packet 3. Otherwise, the appointment letter will be sent to your attorney at the U.S. address

mumbai consulate phone nos

can anyone give me the mumbai consulate phone nos please and best time to call
thanks

: bluegrass - try email if you can .....

They reply in one day . they are prompt & helpful

Called mumbai today

I also have interview on April 23, 2002 at 9.30 AM. Mine is AC-140 case. packet-3 mailed to Mumbai on 1/12/02

Has anybody attempted yet to prepone the interview on family medical condition

My father-in-law has heart ailment and he needs bypass next month. Thus I need to go to India. Is this a ground, consulate can pre-pone my interview. My Pckt3 were sent on 2/27 by lawyers.

Interview date at Mumbai

My Pkt-3 reached Mumbai on : Jan 18 2002
My interview is scheduled on : April 22 2002
My Pkt-4 has been mailed to me on March 5 2002

satish_damodaran ..Please post when you get P-4

My Pkt-4 was mailed on March 5 too. My date is Apr 23.

Contact Montreal US Embassy

Hi .. My lawyer has mailed Packet3 on 2/5/02 and I hope Montreal should have recd it in 2-3 days. Now, with this scenario, when can I expect an Interview date and also how would I contact Montreal US embassy to check the same.. Where would I find contact information?
Thanks, ST2000

email to mumbai consulate

Pro,

i think i sent everything correctly. definitely the case number was correct. what else should i send ? i did mention that the packet-3 was receieved at the consulate on the 15th of Feb.

i have been sending all those emails from my yahoo account. could that have been a problem ? i sent it again today from my work account. lets see if i get a reply ?

i think i saw a post where a 15th feb or so got a april 23rd appointment.

Regards.