Possible March Mumbai Interview Tracker!!!

How long did it take you to get it ...R u planning to get PCC from local police station in India as

It took 30 days from SFO Consulate.

Not thinking of getting local Police station PCC from India.Let\'s see what happens with Feb folks.

Regards,

hi rashid

where did you set up your medical appointment? i was told that they generally give the reports the same day.

hi srikoka

a small question,can you tell me what the envlope have written on it?
Was it from Mumbai Consulate or does it have Ins on it?Also what color is the envelope?

RCP2000 and Rashid

I have got most of papper work done.I was told that I have to get I-134 for my wife.Did you guys hear form any Feb. interview guys.

Please keep me posted. If you guys don\'t mind could you please send me your email address and phone numbers at my email address...mahuwah@hotmail.com

Thanks..

Yes..You can fasten the process

I had asked someone to go to RPO Bombay and ask RPO to send NOC to Chicago Consulate. You will have to get your case number and the date it was faxed to RPO from Indian Consulate. Present this information to RPO they will expedite the process.

It seems like you and your wife are going for the interview

Hey, I am going for the interview with my wife.I have few questions for you..
1> Do I have to get I-134
3> What did you fill in DS230 Part 2 form for your wife.( 29.Name and address of Petitioner.
I would really appreciate it you can email me your telephone number. My email address is mahuwah@hotmail.com

Yes, you need to get I-134

Hi,

Yes i will be attending interview along with my wife.I-134 is a required document for Employment based categories.I also have an appoinment set at Lilavati on March 12th.About DS 230 Part2 question i had written my employer\'s name at both places.Initially i had written my name , but my lawyer asked me to change it to the employer\'s name.My Contact No :(408) 853-6804(work).My email is srikoka@yahoo.com

Regards,

Hi(Never)

Its a white envelope and it is from Consular Processing Unit,Mumbai Consulate.Mumbai Consulate\'s address is printed on the envelope.Also United states of America is Printed as Heading in front of the Envelope.

Regards,

Consular Processing in Mumbai

How long is it taking for the Entire procedure for Consular Processing in Mumbai. Is there any website we can look for.

pappe, gcworth... re: pcc.

Guys,

My brother was able to check with someon in mumbai RPO for the PCC. The problem is that they are saying that they havent received my file from CGNY. My brother has gone there twice after I got called CGNY to confirm that they have sent the file on 1st Feb by diplomatic bag(?).

Do you guys have any particular contact in mumbai RPO with whom your people in india have talked??

I am trying to get my attorney to call CGNY and find out what is their contact in mumbai RPO.

What happens if even after 30 biz days mumbai rpo is not able to send a clearance back to CGNY??

They told me that they will give me after 45 days from the date of application..

I am keeping my fingers crossed as my interview is on 20th March and i have applied PCC on 24th Jan in CGNY ..45 days i guess is 10th march i am cutting very close but have no option ...I am not getting any response from RPO in mumbai from the file number which they gave me..just waiting for 45 days to complete...

whats yur situation with u guys ....

Talked to CGNY again..

Called up CGNY-PCC Dept. The lady talked very rudely but said that she would try to help us out by faxing the request for clearance to mumbai rpo.

Tomorrow my brother will contact mumbai rpo again to find out what\'s happening. In fact he said that those folks are very helpful, and are willing to send the response in a days time if they receive (or find) the file sent by CGNY..

My 45th day is 15th march.. Unfortunately after trying so many places I got tickets to fly on 15th March too.

Keeping fingers and everything else crossed.

-Jay

hi

got pkt 4 last week.
have been busy putting all in place
1 134 says if u r in US u get it notarised but if u r out of US u may sign it in front of consular officer.
I read it on the instructions
info pleAse!!