Possible March Mumbai Interview Tracker!!!

You might!!!

Hi,

Normally consulate would run out of interview dates by scheduling candidates whose case is entered into the system by 20th of every month.But it also depends upon the No of cases they receive every month.You can call the consulate and find out when can you expect a interview.Looking by the Number of cases(very few in this forum) who are expecting March interview , you might get a March date.

Regards,

what is DS1743 ?

Does anyone know what this form DS1743 is? Saw a mention of this in the feb cp mumbai countdown.Just wanted to know if i am missing out some document.Inputs highly appreciated

Mumbai March interview dates are out!!!

Hi,
Called Consulate today.My interview is scheduled on 19th march at 9.30 AM.Operator said they have mailed the appointment letter today.Requested to deliver packet4 at indian address.But he said it is sent to my US address.

Regards,

No Title

Congrats on getting your I140. If you had not indicated your desire to do a CP, you will need to do I824 at this point. it takes close to 4-5 months max for getting interview date after this but might changeas I have heard there are some new rules in place now. For PCC, you have to go to embassy in your region

I will try today

My P-3 was reached on 1/18/02 and entered in system on 1/24/02.
I will try to call them today.

Mine is march 21st too

Folks ,
I called up today morning the mumbai consulate and I got March 21 ,9:30 am for interview.
Lets keep in touch.

here are the details

My pkt 3 was mailed on 17 th december and entered on 21st or 22nd. I got a case number on 4th Jan.

Thank you!!!

Hi,

Thank you guys.I think most of us will get a march date.I am in the documents collection phase right now.Got PCC\'s for me and my wife from SFO Consulate.We will follow our seniors from February interview about the documents list.Any one trying to get hold of the Mumbai Consulate try calling between 2.45 PM - 3.45 PM indian time.Also 3637408 is much easier to get than the other number.Let\'s be in touch and help each other.

Regard,

Hi! Rashid!!!

I had seen in the other post that you called and your interview is not scheduled yet.Which consulate you belong to?.Hang on, you are the senior who applied before us. you missed Feb narrowly.you must get a March date..

Regards,

To rcp2000 ....

Hi .
I am in the same situation my Packet 3 reached Mumbai Consulate on
14th January..i dont know when its entered in their system as when i called them they said they dont give this kind of information and told me to call on 15 th feb to check with the interview date....i had opted for CP in I140 so have my case no.....i guess we will get April would love to get march though..am going to call the consulate tonight as March dates are out according to this posting...mine is EB2 case