Possible March Mumbai Interview Tracker!!!

srikoka

Registered Users (C)
Hi friends,

Let\'s track Possible March interviews for Mumbai.. I called Consulate yesterday and was told to expect a March Interview.
Details:Mailed AC I-140 Packet on 12/18/2001
Consulate received Dt: 12/21/2001
Case No recieved Dt: 01/03/2002

Regards,

I will be mailing my Packet 3 on 10th of this month...

Is ther any funda where it has to reach before 20th of any month in my case january to schedule an early intervie date..also when should i expect the interview...

got case no.

hi, mine is AC-I140.Reached consulate on 3rd dec2001.got an email from the consulate with my case no. on 14th jan. hoping to get march interview.

hi srikoka

hi srikoka,
did you call the consulate after receiving your case no.Did they give you a probable interview date?

Hi (never)

Hi,

Yes i called the consulate after getting the case number.She hasn\'t given me any probable interview date.But just told to expect a March interview.Good to hear that you got your case No.

Regards,

Very Few March cases

Looks like there are very few March cases in Mumbai. Probably because NVC will start generating new packet 3 from January End/ Feb. first week.

Try and Try and you will succeed

That\'s my motto nowadays. I have been trying to call Mumbai consulate without any luck. No email response yet. Though I got a case No, I am not sure whether I will get March interview Date.

Try calling between 3-4 PM Indian time

I tried calling once and got through easily.you should get a march interview.

Regards,

I might get a march date

My P3 reached mumbai on 23rd of Dec. Attorney received case number about two weeks back. I tried emailing the consulate to see if they have set the date as yet. Only response I got is they hope it will ne in March. Hope this works out

Interview dates

when do you think is the right time to inquire about interview date? I am guessing we should be able to know by the end of the month..

Interview Dates

Based on previous inputs in this forum, Mumbai consulate generally gives exact interview dates sometime after 5th if you call them. It is also posted on the there website around 15th

I will get march date!

Most probably I will also get march date...I received pcc from cgny....

anybody with interview dates?

has anyone called the consulate to find out if they are ready with interview dates?

During 1st week of FEB!!!

Hi,

I think they would start scheduling in the First week of FEB.I will try calling during that time.

Regards,

AC-140 received case #

on 01/22/02.. hoping for march interview. Did anybody call the consulate lately

Cp tracker

Pintoo,
When was your I140 approval date.Are u thro EB3.Just trying to track as i just got a 140 approval.Guys please could anybody kind of give a idea how long this should take if the I140 was approved a few days ago.Also for PCC can i go to any consulate or only the one that covers my state in their jurisdiction.Please help!

sent pkt-3 on 01/18/02

Hi, my P-3 reached Mumbai on 01/18/02. They entered in to the system on 01/24/02. What you guys think, can I get interview date in month of March?
P.S: I opted for CP in I-140, I have my case #
Thanks,

Anytime bewteen 4-6 months!!!

Because your I-140 is recently approved you would come under New CP Processing rules.You have to send the completed packet3 and other documents to NVC.Please refer to the respective Posts in this site.
Also about PCC generally Consulates accept from the residents coming under their jurisdiction.Call the Consulate directly and find out whether they will accept your application.

Regards,