Police clearance certificate for canada

prinsa2712

Hi
I am from india and i have indian passport.I have applied for Skilled class immigration for canada before 5 years from india.Now i got medical offer letter from can high commisssion.But since last 2 years i am residing in Kuwait.
I have some queries so please solve it
They are asking Police Clearance Certificate from india but my problem is that i am residing in Kuwait and not able to get PCC from India.Eventhough I have visited India for this purpose but Police said me that you r staying Kuwait so you will not get PCC from india.If you stay from last 1 year here then only you will get this.So how can i get PCC ? Please advise me and is it require to get PCC from india ? I have already taken PCC from Kuwait Indian Embassy and submitted but they are asking from INdia also.Ir it really needed ?
Second question is now again i came bak to kuwait.If they offer me to submitt my pasport for visa then can i send my passport by courier to india or i have to go there compulsory ? is it legal to send passport by courier to india even i am staying in Kuwait? please advise me
thanks

Hi
I am from india and i have indian passport.I have applied for Skilled class immigration for canada before 5 years from india.

Now i got medical offer letter from can high commisssion.
But since last 2 years i am residing in Kuwait.

-----------------------When you moved to Kuwait you were supposed to write to Canadian High commission in India with your File number that you have moved to Kuwait and your address in Kuwait is… and any communication in future should be sent to Kuwait address.
I have some queries so please solve it
They are asking Police Clearance Certificate from india but my problem is that i am residing in Kuwait and not able to get PCC from India.Eventhough I have visited India for this purpose but Police said me that you r staying Kuwait so you will not get PCC from india.
-------Why did you inform that you are staying in Kuwait? One can go to nearest Police station (of your Indian address) and request the Police Inspector for Police clearance certificate (they take CHAI PANI). Police inspector writes, " according to our records nothing is adverse against XYZ and Inspector sign the Letter with date and Police station stamp. ask somebody in your Indian residential address area who can help you to get that.

If you stay from last 1 year here then only you will get this.So how can i get PCC ? Please advise me and is it require to get PCC from india ?
I have already taken PCC from Kuwait Indian Embassy and submitted but they are asking from INdia also.Ir it really needed ?

Second question is now again i came bak to kuwait.If they offer me to submitt my pasport for visa then can i send my passport by courier to india or i have to go there compulsory ?

----------------------you should send your passport to India with somebody who is going to India and then from India your passport should be sent to Canadian High commission Delhi and Delhi will return your passport to your India address and then somebody should coloect your passport in India when they send after Visa stamping
is it legal to send passport by courier to india even i am staying in Kuwait?
---------------------Not legal to send passport by courier
please advise me
thanks
** if you have good job dont think about Canada. Canada does not have jobs. Canada has labor jobs and truck driver jobs.
Good info not to immigrate Canada
http://www.notcanada.com/?