Pls Help Me on Ac21

kabish

Registered Users (C)
Hi Ginnu,

I got laid off.So i will be in company's payroll for another 2 months.So if i do H1 transfer and ac21 i will be in safer side.My previous company is going to send a letter to INS saying "This person no longer working in Our company"in september

My question is after sep if they send letter to USCIS,

1.If i do H1 transfer and AC21 with new company will my previous EAD and AP is valid??(It is valid upto 2006) and i am on 8th year extension!!
2.What abt my spouse EAD and AP

It will be in safer side??

REgards
Kabish

kabish said:
Hi Ginnu,

I got laid off.So i will be in company's payroll for another 2 months.So if i do H1 transfer and ac21 i will be in safer side.My previous company is going to send a letter to INS saying "This person no longer working in Our company"in september

My question is after sep if they send letter to USCIS,

1.If i do H1 transfer and AC21 with new company
will my previous EAD and AP is valid??
---------------YES
(It is valid upto 2006) and i am on 8th year extension!!
------------------- EAD AP is based on your Pending I-485 and you can renew the EAD, employer A or B has nothing to do with that, I-485 belong to YOU
2.What abt my spouse EAD and AP
------------- she can get EAD AP, can renew EAD and AP but if spouse uses EAD she will not be on H4 status.
** file the H1 trasfer ASAP through new employer(if spouse wants to be on H4 then also send her H4 extension with H1 approval papers she need to sign form I-539) for H1 trasfer filing you need recent pay stubs
you can also get 8th year H1 extension
Once join new employer file for AC21

Hi Ginnu/Real Canadian,

Is the letter "person no longer with us" from the previous employer same as "revoking - I-140" or are they two separate things?

Thanks.

hope_2005 said:
Hi Ginnu/Real Canadian,

Is the letter "person no longer with us" from the previous employer same as "revoking - I-140" or are they two separate things?
------------------- if they send letter to Revoke I-140 then they have to request to revoke I-140, Informing that XYZ is not working with US in not request to revoke I-140.
Thanks.