Please tell me if this is feasible:

AmericanArcane

I go to the United under a E-2 Visa. I renew the E-2 visa 4 times meaning I will get to stay there 25 years. I have a child with a US citizen but do not marry her. Even though this child was born out of wedlock when he/she is 21 can he/she sponsor me for a green card?

Assuming you are named on the birth certificate and the relationship can be proved - if he/she wants to, has the means to fulfill the financial sponsorship requirement, and the IR5 category still exists at that time, yes.

(I’m assuming this is partly based on some existing situation and is not a long term plan to acquire a green card in 25 years. Also, that the E2 “infinite renewal” rules do not not change.)

(I’m assuming this is partly based on some existing situation and is not a long term plan to acquire a green card in 25 years. Also, that the E2 “infinite renewal” rules do not not change.)

I doubt this an existing situation. I believe OP is exploring ways of acquiring a GC. I don’t think OP also has an existing E2 visa, considering he’s the same person who previously asked about getting an E visa (on the basis of selling things to US based buyers on Amazon) and subsequently converting the E visa and self sponsoring a H1B visa

I doubt this an existing situation. I believe OP is exploring ways of acquiring a GC. I don’t think OP also has an existing E2 visa, considering he’s the same person who previously asked about getting an E visa (on the basis of selling things to US based buyers on Amazon) and subsequently converting the E visa and self sponsoring a H1B visa

Lol
Well I say “lol”, but the idea of having a child with the express purpose of getting a green card in two decades isn’t very funny. No doubt the child would realize what had happened and would not be interested in doing it, I’d think. Plus, that immigrant category may be long gone by then.

Seems OP needs to bite the bullet and EB5. Yes it’s risky, but that’s why they are willing to give you a green card as a quid pro quo.