Please tell me after how many days I will receive a final decision after sending a rebuttal?

Farrah

Registered Users (C)
I received a notice of intent of denial, need to send a rebuttal within 16 days, after sending rebuttal how long will it take to get the final decision?
My status expires on Sept 29, will send the rebuttal within 16 days, today is July 24, 2009.
Thank you!!!

Sorry to hear that!
truth is: NOID means almost 90% rejection. However one of my friend got approved after submitting rebuttal. and results comes in less than a month in normal case.

I got approved after rebuttal...it took a little over two years...don't ask me why...i adhere to "no news is good news" I'm not sure why someone said that "NOID means almost 90% rejection" perhaps i am in the fortunate 10%

Just stay positive.

scully
My story almost exactly matches yours - same two years. I guess, I'm from the lucky 10%, as well...

Are there any other people here who can confess to approval after a rebuttal? And how long did it take? Also how many people received a final denial from AO after a rebuttal? Did the AO explain why?

Hello MsA
I am sorry to heard about your NOID. I am new into this forum. But I also applied in June and got interviewed in July at Rosedale New York office. From then to now on I have been waiting for decision. Anytime I made an enquire in person they kept telling "no decision yet" and when I made enquiries on the reply case pending open completion for background and identity checks. I am so distressful about it and is just endless waiting and waiting. I wish u good luck and to myself

Hello MsA
I am sorry to heard about your NOID. I am new into this forum. But I also applied in June and got interviewed in July at Rosedale New York office. From then to now on I have been waiting for decision. Anytime I made an enquire in person they kept telling "no decision yet" and when I made enquiries on the reply case pending open completion for background and identity checks. I am so distressful about it and is just endless waiting and waiting. I wish u good luck and to myself
Ouzy do you have a lawyer?

No -I do not hired any lawyer. I did everything by myself. When u made a post that the AO who interview is being moved,I had to go the Rosedale office to inquire about my case. Because I was so sacred that we may be have been interview by the same officer.

I came here with F1 but I am out of status. But u are at least did hear back from them. Me I never hear back from them. Only case still pending for background checks and identity. Is killing me and I did my interview before you did yours

I got approved after rebuttal...it took a little over two years...don't ask me why...i adhere to "no news is good news" I'm not sure why someone said that "NOID means almost 90% rejection" perhaps i am in the fortunate 10%

Just stay positive.
Congrats I have submitted my rebuttal last week hopefully I am expecting approval.

Just stay positive.
I see you were added later to the application. Any idea about the process to add familt member to the application and at what stage it can be added?

Congrats I have submitted my rebuttal last week hopefully I am expecting approval.

Hi Meghan,
I submitted my rebuttal, new evidence and detailed statement almost 4 weeks ago hopefully both will approve. Can I ask what was your asylum case? and have you seen anyone since 2018 got approved after NIOD? thanks

Hi Meghan,
I submitted my rebuttal, new evidence and detailed statement almost 4 weeks ago hopefully both will approve. Can I ask what was your asylum case? and have you seen anyone since 2018 got approved after NIOD? thanks
Hi Sunny, I got the second round of interview after submitting rebuttal I provided additional evidence they want to make another interview. I am nerves I will post my experience after my interview.