Please tell me after how many days I will receive a final decision after sending a rebuttal?

Hi Sunny, I got the second round of interview after submitting rebuttal I provided additional evidence they want to make another interview. I am nerves I will post my experience after my interview.

You will be golden! don't worry! I'm praying for you! Can I ask how long did it take to get your second interview after rebuttal? I submitted mine a month ago and my case is religious. can I ask what is your case? so if I see any similar case will let you know. thanks!

You will be golden! don't worry! I'm praying for you! Can I ask how long did it take to get your second interview after rebuttal? I submitted mine a month ago and my case is religious. can I ask what is your case? so if I see any similar case will let you know. thanks!
after submitting rebuttal I got a response in a week. Thank you so much sunny Hopefully it should get approved..... wish you all the best for your case god bless you...

I've heard even after 150 days passed we cant get EAD cuz we are already on the status! actually, I really want to work with my asylum EAD :((( please let me know if you hear otherwise.
What status are you on currently? You need to be out of status to get Asylum EAD

What status are you on currently? You need to be out of status to get Asylum EAD
That is not true. Please don't talk about topics you don't have enough information about.
Asylum seeker can get EAD card after 150 days on any status. If they use it they will lose their status.

i got it in a week