Please psot Adv Parole Approval

Me too waiting!!

I applied both EAD/AP on 9/21/2006 i got approval for EAD not for AP?
Anyone is having Idea what is going on with AP's..!?
Are they r going to Approve our cases or wat!??my Ap is going to expire on dec4/2007!??

Applied AP with exp. Request

I applied AP with expedite request. Notice date is 11/14/06.
Checking my mail everyday and don't ask how many times.

Ajoo

getting killed

Me in the same boat. Have booked india tickets for next weekend. Checking online status like a mad person would do.
Change of plans to itenary going to cost me 2500$ for family.
USCIS tells me that AP can not be expedited unless its a life and death situation.
The NSC fax number to send suppporting documnet for expediting case does not work. Tried 50 times yesterday but fax tone busy or no signal.
What a crapy system.

Nimmi Could you tell me what was your approval date for EAD. Just trying to find the trend on EAD.

goan2005 said:
Me in the same boat. Have booked india tickets for next weekend. Checking online status like a mad person would do.
Change of plans to itenary going to cost me 2500$ for family.
USCIS tells me that AP can not be expedited unless its a life and death situation.
The NSC fax number to send suppporting documnet for expediting case does not work. Tried 50 times yesterday but fax tone busy or no signal.
What a crapy system.

Hi,

I am in the same boat. Applied for the AP renewal on Oct 23rd, and booked tickets to India for the family. From what I understand from my lawyer's office, in light of the holiday season, the USCIS had adviced the filing of the AP application before end October. Looks like the USCIS has/will put in more hands to clear the rush of the applications.

Still cant understand, when the I140 and the EADs get approved in a month, which is very good, why the AP has taken the back seat?

Is there a telephone number that we could use to follow up? If persons like us make calls enquiring about the status of APs, probably the USCIS will understand the urgency better---just hoping so.

Cheers
Higcoptimist

How long it takes to receive AP in the mail

Ravinka said:
See my signature..
Ravinka,

How long does it take for you to receive the AP from the online approval date? And did you file on your own or your attoney filed for you?

My ap just got approved today from online, and I have early Dec ticket booked already. Tricky situation.

Pls let me know.

Thanks

NSC2006 said:
Ravinka,

How long does it take for you to receive the AP from the online approval date? And did you file on your own or your attoney filed for you?

My ap just got approved today from online, and I have early Dec ticket booked already. Tricky situation.

Pls let me know.

Thanks

For me it take 4 business day after I received the mail. (this was my first AP). Now I applied for renewal.

Ajoo

What a Relief

Finally with just 48 hours left for my departure i was able to get Emergency AP thro INFOPASS apointment . Fewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

goan2005 said:
Finally with just 48 hours left for my departure i was able to get Emergency AP thro INFOPASS apointment . Fewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

goan2005

Can you please tell me more about your AP. Can we get AP from the local office. (through info pass)

Ajoo

Infopass appointment

goan2005 said:

Hi,

I will also welcome the information on the emergency AP through the INFOPASS appointment. Please let us have the details.

Thanks in advance

Higcoptimist

Ap

Even i was not sure of getting AP thro Infopass. You neeed to show the infopass officer the documentary proof of emergency travel need. I showed medical certificate of my grand mother. Then they asked me to fill AP form again. and pay the 170$ fees again. and submit 2 photos again. I was then walking out with AP ( single entry for 45 days) within 2 hours.

Note that if your original AP ( that you had filed to nebraska) gets approved while you are out of USA then that Parole becomes null and void. So you will have to apply for new AP again after you come back to USA>

any approval from NSC?
Look like NSC is already in 25th mood or people are not updating their approvals.

Ajoo

mine, ND for EAD & AP renewal is 23 OCT 2006. Still waiting to hear the response from USCIS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Help to clarify the notice from NSC

Guys, I just got the following information from the website.
This is my first AP.
Can anyone explain if there is anything wrong with that notice?
I mean why it says "Document OTHER THAN CARD"?
and why it says based on earlier approval?
Should I expect a card or document?

Thanks,
rim

-----
Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

On December 13, 2006, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

There is nothing wrong. Your attorney will receive the documents for AP approval.

I had the same notice when AP got approved.

rim said:
Guys, I just got the following information from the website.
This is my first AP.
Can anyone explain if there is anything wrong with that notice?
I mean why it says "Document OTHER THAN CARD"?
and why it says based on earlier approval?
Should I expect a card or document?

Thanks,
rim

-----
Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

On December 13, 2006, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.