Please psot Adv Parole Approval

LUD changed.

My AP LUD has been changed yesterday, which was applied on 10/05/2006. I think they're working on October cases now.

Got e-mail this morning. Mine and my spouse renewal AP application is approved.

ND 20061114 (Paper Base)
NSC

Ajoo

I got an approval email on the 14th of Dec, but no sign of it in the mail.
I also got LUDs on the 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th.
ND: Oct 4
RD: Oct 16
AD: Dec 14

approved

My Advance Parole has been approved on 4th (today), which was e-filed on Oct. 05th. (took 90 days sharply)

I had LUD on Jan 3rd 2007 but no message change, no email on my AP (RD Oct 24th 2006) , has anyone experienced the same ??

higcoptimist said:
Hi,

I am in the same boat. Applied for the AP renewal on Oct 23rd, and booked tickets to India for the family. From what I understand from my lawyer's office, in light of the holiday season, the USCIS had adviced the filing of the AP application before end October. Looks like the USCIS has/will put in more hands to clear the rush of the applications.

Still cant understand, when the I140 and the EADs get approved in a month, which is very good, why the AP has taken the back seat?

Is there a telephone number that we could use to follow up? If persons like us make calls enquiring about the status of APs, probably the USCIS will understand the urgency better---just hoping so.

Cheers
Higcoptimist

Did you receive any response to your AP application. I have a receipt date of Nov 2nd and have to travel on Feb 2nd and I don't see any change of status. I tried calling the customer care at 1800-375-5283 but the customer care person couldn't help me and asked me to wait.

Applied on 10/25
LUD changed on 1/5/07, 1/11 and 1/22
got email on 1/22 with following status.
Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

AP approved: New Application

Hi all,

My Adv. Parole was approved on January 26th 2007. See signature for details.