please post your experience on calling the CSC emergency number

garu1gsr

Registered Users (C)
I am planning on calling the CSC emergency number as my case filed in apr 2002 is still pending without a fingerprint and am not getting a response to the fax and calls to 800 number. Please do post if you have called earlier.

Thanks in advance

well....I do not have the number yet...

but it is posted in one of the threads..tried searching...but could not find...looks search needs more time...will post as soon as I find...or if we find someone who already called..they might have...

found these on the inquiry sheet

(949)389-3007 CSC Emergency Line
(949)389-3252 CSC Emergency Line

Sometimes they kick you out, sometimes they give you much mo info then customer support. It definitely worth trying.

Just now I called (949)389-3007 CSC Emergency Line and the lady was very nice and she said that normally they won't give any info thru phone unless it's emergency and said that any way she will help me this time.

She said my application is with the Officer since Nov 3rd.

so it's worth calling

looks like even that is a standard answer

I spoke to her today and she told me same thing. it is with an officer...call if you do not hear in 4-8 weeks....

garu1gsr said:
I spoke to her today and she told me same thing. it is with an officer...call if you do not hear in 4-8 weeks....

Was that a African American lady? Did you ask if your name check is over?

I just called to try my luck.. spoke to a lady..she told me same thing. it is with an officer...call if you do not hear in 4-8 weeks....

I mentioned to her that my attorney got an email 2 weeks back that my case is in line for adjutication, she said " yes sir, its waiting, officer has lot of file"
hope not sleeping on it..

how frequently we can call this number? any idea...

the one I spoke to had chinese accent

I guess 6 weeks is a good time frame when we can bug them again on the status....

Nathang, when was your case filed and what is the current status ?

Kulfi, name check on my case was done on jan 16th 2003...
BTW the case I am referring to is my wifes case and it is derivative....primary approved in Aug '03.

Last edited by a moderator:
garu1gsr said:
I guess 6 weeks is a good time frame when we can bug them again on the status....

Nathang, when was your case filed and what is the current status ?

Kulfi, name check on my case was done on jan 16th 2003...
BTW the case I am referring to is my wifes case and it is derivative....primary approved in Aug '03.

Thanks.
If the lady is saying that it's with the Officer , does that mean that Name check is over?

not necessarily

You could check with FBI and if you are lucky u willl get a response...
Fax to the following and include an email-id...when u do so.

To
Director,
Records Management Division
FBI Headquarters
Fax: (202) 324 3367

Hello Garu1gsr,

here is my case details..
-140_ RD- Jun2002
First FP - Dec 2002 for me and spouse
I-140- AD- Jan2003 (with 3 RFE's in 6 months)
I-485 -RD-OCT2002
Spuse second FP - Sept 10, 04
second FP - Oct 28,2004
Got email on Nov3'04 saying my case is in line for adjudication with the adjudication officer
LUD - Nov 4, 04 ( both me and spouse)
Senator letter on Nov 5

I just called. The lady I talked to refused to give any info and insisted me calling National Service Center. She has no accent. I was so unlucky!

HowLongWaiting said:
I will try now...What are the choices we have to select to talk?

It is a direct line - someone should pick it up (unless they are all partying).

I had called them 3 months back only to be told this line was for attorneys (and call the 1 800 number) - hope you are luckier like some in this thread.

:) :)

I was just talking to my attroney and he said he received an approval for a case filed in Sep 2004 , yes friends it took 7 weeks for one of the case.

He said its totally outrageous and its just unfortunate that old case like us
suffering for no reason ! :( :confused:

I just called to try my luck.. spoke to a lady..she told me same thing. it went to an officer yesterday ...call back if you do not hear in 4-8 weeks.... I said 4-8 weeks! then she said it could take less also.......

I don't know what this means.....For nobody they said your is file is lying in to get allocated....For everyone they said it is with Officer.....Any thoughts!

HowLongWaiting said:
I don't know what this means.....For nobody they said your is file is lying in to get allocated....For everyone they said it is with Officer.....Any thoughts!

Good Point