Please post your details if PD<=2002 and EB-3

magic_mail

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys:

I am trying to make an estimate how many old cases are left out.

pleas post your details if your PD<=2002 and EB-3

-------- IMMIGRATION-LAW.COM--------------------
We reported from Orlando that the USCIS might try to clear out some pending EB-485 cases to give a room for the storm of EB-485 applications which would flood the floors and shelves of the Service Centers beginning from next Tuesday, July 2, 2007. This office starts witnessing increasing fingerprint notices for pending cases and approval of long-clogged EB-485 cases.---------------------------------------------------------------------

me too...

EB3 India
PD - June 2002
RD - Sept 2003
FP1 - Oct 2004
VSC->TSC (March 2, 2007)
Bio (code 3) - May 4, 2007
Recent LUD's - May 4, 7, 8, 2007
I485 AD - ???????

Count me in

Initiated the Sr on May 16th, got the letter from USICS that the case is tranferred to TSC thats it.

Talked to IO at TSC no much help.

Took infopass on the 25th June, talked to the nice IO, he took all my details including the 140 Approval (EAC Number), 485 receipt, spent time on my case for about 15 - 20 Min and drafted and sent an email to TSC.

He told me that, the case has finished the Name Check and waiting to be approved.

Called in the National Center Yesterday and was told that could not initiate another SR till the end of 45 days. Which is on the July 2nd.

Keeping my fingures cross and waiting for a Miracle.

Count me in....
I am playing a guessing game since have nothing else to do :)

wow, definitely

pinnu,
mv
johngc
ptlsb,
vicky
self
nayaks
saranoname
oops

...this is the order of approvals I see coming

svadlani, your dates dont match all the info so far collected, so am taking a pass...based on pd, svadlani stands a chance

Count me in.

TSC's reply to my SR of May 17th was mailed TODAY (after they told me over the phone on June 19th that they had mailed it on June 16th). Apparently, the letter says that my case is under review and I should hear from them in 60 days.

To top it off, my fingerprints were deemed unclassifiable, but they never sent me a notice to get police clearance for the past 5-10 years, so maybe that's why my case has been collecting dust - who would want to adjudicate a case with complications?!

Waiting....

Desperately waiting!

PD: 11/2001 (Labor-Sub)
I-140/I-485 ND: 11/2004
I-140 AD: 12/2004
FP1: 3/2005
VSC -> TSC: March 07 2007
FP2: 5/2007

count me..

==========

EB3, India
PD - Oct 2001
RD - Nov 2004
VSC-->TSC, 7th Mar'07
FP2 - May 10th 07
LUD - No changes after March t'fer.
Name checks - Cleared, IO and Infopass confirmed

still waiting for approval

Here you go

count me in

EB3 India
PD - June 2002
RD - May 2004
FP1 - Oct 2004
VSC->TSC (March 7, 2007)
Bio (code 1) - May 5, 2007
Recent LUD's - May 7, 8, 2007
I485 AD - ???????

Name Check: cleared(as per IO at infopass)

Hello, fellow victims of case transfer ;)

Who the fcuk came up with this brilliant idea...I really want to know. I want to meet this person and personally thank him/her for coming up with this bureaucratic gem. This person deserves the Noble prize for streamlining and expediting 485 processing when there was no hope. Thank you for waking up one morning and deciding to transfer all perfectly normal cases from one service center to another. And while you are it, why not now transfer all the cases from both the centers into just one "specialized" center? If 2 centers are better than 4, then I am sure 1 is better than 2?