Please Post Your Approvals Here

Finger prints processing complete

Hi,

My PD is Nov 2002, EB2
Filed I140/I485 June 2005.
I140 Approved
Waiting for I485
11/15/206 Received an e-mail saying that finger print processing is completed and further processing will be continued.
Upon request regarding the status of my case, Yesterday i received a letter from INS saying that my case is on hold due to non availability of Visa numbers.

Visa Bulletin shows current processing is at PD Jan 2003 for EB2.

Any body got this type of situation?
I am not sure if my name check is completed or not.

I-485 TSC APPROVED & BIOMETRICS NOTICE

Recieved 3 magic mails yesterday (for me, my wife & daughter-23 yrs old)from Orlando,Fl local office.

The letter say's;

On Jan. 18,2007, you have been granted permanent residence. In order to produce your alien resident card you MUST appear at the Application Support Center, in Orlando, Fl. on: Thursday, Friday or Saturday between the hours of 1:00pm to 3:00pm.
ASC Personnel The applicant listed below has been granted permanent residence and is required to complete BIOMETRICS -CODE 2 ONLY in order for the alien resident card to be produced.
Verification of the applicants information is listed below:
Applicants name:********** :)
Alien number:************* :)
Date of birth:************* :)
Country of birth:*********** :)
MSC I-485 Receipt number:*** :)
The application Support Center (ASC)Manager has approved applicants in possession of this letter for a walk-in biometrics appointment for the days and time period listed above.

After 5.5 yrs, our GC journey is over. Stuck in name check since July 2003. PD current since Nov.1,2006. No LUD's & no emails since case transfered to Orlando, Fl. Office.My lawyer called for satus inquiry Nov.29,2006. Representative said name check still pending & FP expired. Recieved FP notice Dec.1,2006. My lawyer called for another status inquiry Jan.12,2007. Officer said name check is still pending & yesterday recieved the 3 magic mails.

Thanks to all of you for sharing your experiences. Will keep you updated once actual card recieved.

Card Recieved

Got the GC in the mail yesterday. Goodluck to everyone. Hope you'll get your greencards soon.

I applied I140 and I1485 last april and got my I140 approved in July 2006. But just came to know that my (useless) lawyer applied my I140 under EB3, though my Labor was approved under EB2. After I found that yesterday, he is saying now he will file my I-140 (Premium Processing) under EB2. My question is, do I have reapply my I485. My Lawyer is saying just he need amend my I485. Please can somebody tell me if they come across situation like this.

GC Approved

Folks, after almost 5 years, my GC has been approved..

Indian
Labor (EB2): VA, Oct 2002

Labor Approved: June 2006

I140 & 485 Concurrent Filing: July 2006

GC Approved: Feb 2007

good luck to all.

Congratulations gcmail. Enjoy your freedom.

If you are still reading these froums, can ypu post your LUD pattern and if you know when your name check was cleared.

Indian

good luck to all.

gcmail,

Congrads. Did VSC approved your case ? Did your case moved from other service center to VSC ?

I have almost a similar dates as you . Dont know when my turn will come .My 485 case moved from TSC to VSC.

Indian

good luck to all.

Congratulations!!!
--Naveen Oshos
Folks -After nearly 5.5 years, our GC jouney is over! Please see signature below for details.
I've been a silent reader/observer. Thanks to all of you for sharing your experiences. It kept my GC quest honest.

All I can say is please get the necessary help from AILA, Congressmen, lawyers. Never lose hope..and please be patient!

Best of luck ....

Yes- I think my case was approved by VSC. I am not sure about the second questino - but I think not. my case was probably sent straight to Vermont.

good luck for your case

gcmail,

Congrads. Did VSC approved your case ? Did your case moved from other service center to VSC ?

I have almost a similar dates as you . Dont know when my turn will come .My 485 case moved from TSC to VSC.

I-485 case: Approved in 624 days (421 days more than average*) (View approval trend)

User: june05filer Labor Filing Date: 10 Feb 2000
Service Center: Nebraska Category: EB3
USCIS Receipt Date: 30 Jun 2005 USCIS Notice Date: 05 Jul 2005
Fingerprinting Date 1: 10 Oct 2005 Fingerprinting Date 2: 10 Feb 2007
RFE: no RFE Reply Date:
Name Check Status: approved Name Check Approval Date: 12 Dec 2006
Card Ordered Date: Card Received Date:
EAD Approval Date: AP Approval Date:
Notes: Last Updated: 1 hour 29 minutes ago

Just another EB3 2000.

Card Received

Card ordered 4 months after the approval

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We went to New Orleans 3/15. They did not stamp our passports.

We went to Atlanta on 3/16.

When we were on the road, USCIS send us an email at 9am.

--------------
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
On March 16, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS.
---------------------

We got the stamps at 3pm.

USCIS send us another email at 10pm.

----------------------
Current Status: Card production ordered.
On March 16, 2007, we ordered production of your new card.
----------------------------------------------------------

May be our bugging triggered something.

Good luck to you all.

Card mailed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I received a LUD, it says card mailed. It is only my case. My wife did not receive card ordered or mailed LUD.

VSC Letter
We received a letter from VSC today. It was send 3/15.

-----------
Regarding LPR card for my case:

The VSC has reviewed your A-file and your LPR card will be issued to you shortly.

Regarding LPR card for wife case:

We have requested your file. It is not necessary to submit multiple request for corrective action. Your request for a review of this application/petition will be completed as quickly as our resources allow. Please allow a minimum of 60 days for this office to request, receive and review the file.
-------------------------------

I don't understand. Were our files in different places?
Mine was in VSC?. Wife's file was in Atlanta?

Why?

Any idea?

Card Received
I received my card today 3/22.
Wife is still waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
primary case approved, spouse's pending

EB2, primary case approved; spouse needs to wait for finger print clearance.

Timeline:
06/04: filed labor certificate
08/04: labor certificate approved
12/04: filed 140 and 485
01/05: 140 aproved
03/05: first finger print
two EAD and one AP
10/06: filed WOM lawsuit
12/07: primary case transferred to local office
01/07: first pre-trial conference (set a second conference for 03/07)
02/07: AUSA called to extend the conference
03/07: second finger print
03/07: interview for both; primary case approved on the spot; spouse waits for finger print clearance

almost three years