Please Post Your Approvals Here

Mike,
I have done Digital Signature and Digital Photos today to support my Fingerprinting..I hope this will again will do some LUD changes on my I-485 and will trigger the approval :)

revoke485 said:
Mike,
I have done Digital Signature and Digital Photos today to support my Fingerprinting..I hope this will again will do some LUD changes on my I-485 and will trigger the approval :)

Hi Revoke485

You will see couple of LUD's on I-485
Within 10 days you will see a new message on I485 application which will say "FP receive process is resumed"
And within a month you will get approval for your I-485

I wish you all the best.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike,
After 5 hours of giving the digital (photo and signature) my I-485 has the LUD change>>I hope something will come up soon !

revoke485 said:
Mike,
After 5 hours of giving the digital (photo and signature) my I-485 has the LUD change>>I hope something will come up soon !

Thats good sign.
You will see couple of more LUDS. May be on Mon/Tues/Wed
and on next friday you will see that your FP results are received and your case is resume.

Hey don't you owe me a party :)

Another 485 (ND 02/18/2004)

Approved as per online status and the email from USCIS. Wish you all good luck.

Approved

Hi all,

Got two magical emails today. Finally the journey that started in October 2001 comes to an end :)

Thank you all and best of luck to those who are still waiting

The only LUDs I had after FP1 were
March 7 (FP received)
March 8
March 9
March 10
March 11

April 5 Approved

Thanks all and peace!

HI Kosmo
My case is approved today .. USCIs mail says 485 approval notice were sent.
My Question is ..
DO i need to go to stamping or just wait for the approval and see in the approval about the same note as case approved and immigrant card facility mail the card ..
I took infopass appointment already
Please advice

KosmoKramer said:
Recieved 485 approval notice today 3/28. week after approval.

Notice says,

Case approved. Immigrant Card Facility will mail card directly. If you dont recieve card in 120 days call Cust Service.

Apart from the above 2 lines nothing is mentioned.

Got 2 same copies for Self(Primary), 1 copy for Spouse.

Does this mean no need to go to PP Stamp..

Anybody in the same boat? Please share , I have infopass appt set up for
Monday April 4th.. Should I go or not??

Btw, my FP was Code 3, Electronic..

kishuibm said:
HI Kosmo
My Question is ..
DO i need to go to stamping or just wait for the approval and see in the approval about the same note as case approved and immigrant card facility mail the card ..
Please advice

You will receive approval notices in 3-5 days. If it says card already orderd, then you can cancel infopass appntmt. otherwise, if it says go to local cis for pp stamping, then you MUST go ang get pp stamped.

by the way, Congratulations, kishuibm !!

Thanks Lohith,
Ohh O.K i will wait and see the approval notices ,
Thanks
for the info

lohith said:
You will receive approval notices in 3-5 days. If it says card already orderd, then you can cancel infopass appntmt. otherwise, if it says go to local cis for pp stamping, then you MUST go ang get pp stamped.

by the way, Congratulations, kishuibm !!

Kishu,

congrats..

I got the card ordered message in 485 approval notice BUT
for some people same day once 485 is approved email message,

they got card ordered, card mailed message and they did recieve the card in a week.

I didnt get the email messages neither the card.

I took infopass appt , , dated 1 month after approval notice..just in case..
I will wait till 1 month and if i dont get card by then , will go for infopass appt.

who knows how USCIS works.

kishuibm said:
HI Kosmo
My Question is ..
Please advice

Approved --- ND May 2004

Hi Everybody,
Our (Self & Spouse) I485 has been approved, received emails on 4th, unfotunately I did not check my emails until today. :mad:

eMail message says that "On April 4, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready." :D

Is this normal? I did not get any other approval email :confused: online message is also the same. Did this happen to any one :confused: Does USCIS send me any formal notice?
Any inputs on this highly appreciated. I think there are more approvals on the way........ wish you all good luck.

Here are my details
H1B 7th Year, was about to apply for 8th yr
Labor PD FEB 2002 (Substitute)
India
I140/I485/EAD/AP - ND 18 MAY 2004
EAD/AP AD JUL 2004
I140 AD AUG 2004
FP Done 15 MAR 2005
FP Received 24 MAR 2005
LUD I485 (03/15, 03/16, 03/25(Rec,msg),03/28, 04/06)it must have changed on 04/04, but did not check on 04/04 and 04/05

mera_gc_dedo said:
Hi Everybody,
Our (Self & Spouse) I485 has been approved, received emails on 4th, unfotunately I did not check my emails until today. :mad:

eMail message says that "On April 4, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready." :D

Is this normal? I did not get any other approval email :confused: online message is also the same. Did this happen to any one :confused: Does USCIS send me any formal notice?
Any inputs on this highly appreciated. I think there are more approvals on the way........ wish you all good luck.

Here are my details
H1B 7th Year, was about to apply for 8th yr
Labor PD FEB 2002 (Substitute)
India
I140/I485/EAD/AP - ND 18 MAY 2004
EAD/AP AD JUL 2004
I140 AD AUG 2004
FP Done 15 MAR 2005
FP Received 24 MAR 2005
LUD I485 (03/15, 03/16, 03/25(Rec,msg),03/28, 04/06)it must have changed on 04/04, but did not check on 04/04 and 04/05

Tumko tumahara GC mil gaya :D

Shukriya LaborApproved

LaborApproved said:
Tumko tumahara GC mil gaya :D

Shukriya LaborApproved :)

I am little worried as some of my friends told me that, usually first message would be some thing like "this application has been approved, and we mailed you a notice" etc and then would change to Card ordered message.

Don't know why USCIS does these kind of things, one thing for one and another thing for other.

mera_gc_dedo said:
Shukriya LaborApproved :)

I am little worried as some of my friends told me that, usually first message would be some thing like "this application has been approved, and we mailed you a notice" etc and then would change to Card ordered message.

Don't know why USCIS does these kind of things, one thing for one and another thing for other.

O Yar,

Be thankful you get your GC who cares what the first msg is or the second msg. They are sending your card in the mail. Many people are getting this msg. Go party!

485 approved

Hello all,

:) :) :) :) :) Well ..its my turn now to say that our 485 approved. Just got the 8 emails...4 for each for me and my spouse....(approval 2 and card ordered 2)

I hope everyone gets approved soon and that noboby is left out ..., USICS is working hard, every one will get there turn

Good luck to all of you guys in your future endeavours, and Special thanks goes to Rajiv Khanna and folks on this forum .....

PD June 2001.
EB2
FP fEB 2005
No LUD after FP status update

Last edited by a moderator:
LaborApproved said:
O Yar,

Be thankful you get your GC who cares what the first msg is or the second msg. They are sending your card in the mail. Many people are getting this msg. Go party!

Thanks Yar, just got emails saying that cards have been mailed. I don't know whether I get the approval notice with the cards or not, don't know if the approval notice is required for anything in future.
As you said, who cares, I will take anything. :D