Please Post Your Approvals Here

Congrates Mike !
My PD: March/2002/ eb3 current now and my I-1485 RD : Dec/10th/2004, I got FP done and LUD changed last month and no news after that...Will I get any approval chances..My I-140 has approved 2 months back

revoke485 said:
Congrates Mike !
My PD: March/2002/ eb3 current now and my I-1485 RD : Dec/10th/2004, I got FP done and LUD changed last month and no news after that...Will I get any approval chances..My I-140 has approved 2 months back

Thanks revoke485,

I think within 4-6 weeks you will get approval.

mike_inus said:
All-

I will take this as an a opportunity to THANK ALL OF THE MEMBERS and my SPECIAL THANKS TO THIS WEB SITE.

A four year long Green Card journey comes to an a end.

I just received email form USCIS that my I485 application is approved on March 29 2004

email from USCIS

"On March 29, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

THANKS TO ALL FOLKS WHO ARE INVOLVED FOR MAINTAINING THIS WONDERFUL WEBSITE

Mike

It's happy to see your GC approval.. YOU ARE LUCKY....congrats..

I remember you from NY SW/DOL forums..
now our labors are still in BEC .. we are waiting for 45 day letters and approvals...Hope God bless all one day...

Last edited by a moderator:
GC within six months after getting LC. This is very encouraging. Congrats Mike. We all are so happy for you. Do we pray for us the unlucky souls who are stuck at LC for past four years with no light in sight.

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
It's happy to see your GC approval.. YOU ARE LUCKY....congrats..

I remember you from NY SW/DOL forums..
now our labors are still in BEC .. we are waiting for 45 day letters and approvals...Hope God bless all one day...

Thanks GOD_BLESS_YOU

I do remember you from NY SW/DOL forum.

My best wishes are with you and I hope you will soon get your approval

Mike

gcby2020 said:
GC within six months after getting LC. This is very encouraging. Congrats Mike. We all are so happy for you. Do we pray for us the unlucky souls who are stuck at LC for past four years with no light in sight.

Thanks gcby2020

No one is lucky or unlucky.
I know its very hard to be stuck in LC.
I can understand your pain as I was in same siutation

My Best wishes are with you and hope you will hear good news.
Have patience man!

srikums said:
One basic question.....

What is LUD?

LUD means Last Updated
Its basically when immigration officer updates your case.
This information is found on USCIS website when you register yourself with you cases (I140/EAD/AP/I485/H1B etc)

Firstly, thank you very much Mr. Rajiv Khanna for providing the excellent opportunity/forums for sharing our pain and pleasure through this gruelling US immigration procedure.

Thanks to many people on the forum who encouraged during depressing times, and the knowledge base among the forum members is the best I have seen here.

All of us (spouse, son, and myself) got approved today. Last LUD was on March 8th 2005. Congressmen's office confirmed yesterday that the files were passed on to concerned officer on March 17th. Checked the case status at 10:15, LUD was still March 8th. At 10:29 it changed to 03/30 and immediately yahoo messages showed up (totally 6 of them) indicating the final landing of US immigration process.

Now I claim that I have conquered three immigrations (Canada, Australia and US). No plans for any other country.

I could have been in EB1 (with 2 masters and PhD). got stuck with a bad attorney who made mistakes at every stage (a) state labor remanded back to the employer stating the salary was low (b) federal labor issued NOID since advertisement and justification for the position was not shown, (3) put me in EB2 category knowing very well that the job advertisement was in EB3. (4) I140 RFE for 'ability to pay' and change category from EB2 to EB3. (5) With all these lost 8 months time and got pushed into retrogression phase.

Local congressmen's office intervention really helped in pushing the case forward.

I am relieved now, but have a very bad feeling about the the whole process which could be far better and fair. We are made to suffer due to someone's inefficiency. Wish you all the best to get over the line as soon as possible. Now it is time to take off........

Congratulation

rajudm said:
Firstly, thank you very much Mr. Rajiv Khanna for providing the excellent opportunity/forums for sharing our pain and pleasure through this gruelling US immigration procedure.

Thanks to many people on the forum who encouraged during depressing times, and the knowledge base among the forum members is the best I have seen here.

All of us (spouse, son, and myself) got approved today. Last LUD was on March 8th 2005. Congressmen's office confirmed yesterday that the files were passed on to concerned officer on March 17th. Checked the case status at 10:15, LUD was still March 8th. At 10:29 it changed to 03/30 and immediately yahoo messages showed up (totally 6 of them) indicating the final landing of US immigration process.

Now I claim that I have conquered three immigrations (Canada, Australia and US). No plans for any other country.

I could have been in EB1 (with 2 masters and PhD). got stuck with a bad attorney who made mistakes at every stage (a) state labor remanded back to the employer stating the salary was low (b) federal labor issued NOID since advertisement and justification for the position was not shown, (3) put me in EB2 category knowing very well that the job advertisement was in EB3. (4) I140 RFE for 'ability to pay' and change category from EB2 to EB3. (5) With all these lost 8 months time and got pushed into retrogression phase.

Local congressmen's office intervention really helped in pushing the case forward.

I am relieved now, but have a very bad feeling about the the whole process which could be far better and fair. We are made to suffer due to someone's inefficiency. Wish you all the best to get over the line as soon as possible. Now it is time to take off........

Hello rajudm

Sorry to hear your story.
someone said there is a light after every tunnel
Anyway, Congratulations. Enjoy you day with me :)

Mike

mike_inus

How will i get an Approval in 4 to 6 weeks?? ,Even though my PD date is current but the processing time for VSC says its April 2004 and my received date for I-485 is Dec /10th/2004 and my I-140 approved.

revoke485 said:
mike_inus

How will i get an Approval in 4 to 6 weeks?? ,Even though my PD date is current but the processing time for VSC says its April 2004 and my received date for I-485 is Dec /10th/2004 and my I-140 approved.

Well don't look at processing time.
I know VSC processing time says April 2004.
Look at my case details in signature . Mine was filed on OCt 2004 but I still got approval.

MIKE,
I have done finger printing one month back but it was showing Code-3 and I have done only finger printing and I came to know through this forum that I should give bio-matrix...I am planning of going to USCIS office again..Is this you have done??/...BIOMATRIX?? different then FINGERPRINTING??

revoke485 said:
MIKE,
I have done finger printing one month back but it was showing Code-3 and I have done only finger printing and I came to know through this forum that I should give bio-matrix...I am planning of going to USCIS office again..Is this you have done??/...BIOMATRIX?? different then FINGERPRINTING??

Well code 3 includes following things

1. Digital Picture (for your GC card)
2. Digital Signature ( for your GC card)
3. Digital FP (for USCIS records and GC card)

I have done all above
Hope this help

Thanks
Mike

thanks Mike,
I will do it next week the missing part of Code 3, I hope this will trigger the LUD for my I-485 will change again and I may get approved? Do I have to do anything with Namecheck??, I don't know if I can call the FBI office and check if my namecheck has been already processed or not >>??

FBI name check what is it?

Hi all

I completed Fp on 3/2/05 my rd 11/04 LUD changed on 3/9/05 about Fp
recived(BTW I gave fp and Bio-metric code 3). I went through this form, it says FBI name check What is it ? Could any one please explain :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
revoke485 said:
thanks Mike,
I will do it next week the missing part of Code 3, I hope this will trigger the LUD for my I-485 will change again and I may get approved? Do I have to do anything with Namecheck??, I don't know if I can call the FBI office and check if my namecheck has been already processed or not >>??

Its too early to call FBI for a Name Check. Wait for couple of weeks.