RFE received-11/14
RFE responded-11/21
RFE updated-11/27

:rolleyes:

Another unfortunate Oct waiter

RD Oct 2
Working on EAD
Ead renewed in Sep/Oct
Changed job twice after 6 months (from 485)

Last edited by a moderator:
Me me....

RD 10/17/01
ND 11/30/01
EAC-02051XXXXX

Mine has not been assigned.

VSC is processing 10/15/01 cases.

Let's see how many of the remaining Oct cases will be REFed or transferred.

count me also

RD 10/5/01
ND 11/23/01
FP 4/23/02

EB3 India RIR

Waiting.............Waiting..........Waiting

Last edited by a moderator:
Include Me too

RD: 10/17/01
ND: 11/29/01
FR: 04/19/02

Waiting, waiting, waitin, waiti........

Guys, Will Wait for some more time for more guys to update...Thanks for sharing the info though:)

Still holding on..

RD Oct 18th 2001

I'm preparing for EAD / AP renewal... Exp in Feb 2003.

Some additional income for the Feds..

Thanks

After marathon effort I finally spoke to an IIO today(First time in my whole GC process)... She told me that my Case has not been assigned yet and hopefully i will get it assigned soon and will get the decision in another 30 days...She said it is in the correct place to get assigned...She further said that lot of people are in vacation and also due to the background checks the whole process is delayed...

I asked about my EAD Renewal for which i did not get the receipt yet... She said it has been mailed to my attorney on Dec 6 and hopefully I will get my approval before my Jan/17/03 Expiry date...I do not know what to do and keeping my fingers crossed...

For all Folks, Please file your EAD Renewal 90 days in advance so that to avoid any trouble.

DONT DEPEND ON ANY OF THE PROCESSING DATE REPORT IN THE WEB SITES AS IT VARIES CASE BY CASE.:confused:

Friends
There are a lot of folks on the original thread started by kia who haven't joined here, How should we get them on this thread - any ideas ? examples - kia, sujay, marwari to name a few..

I spoke to IIO today too

For those who did not see this in the other thread -

RD Oct 1, 01
RD Oct 1, ND 11/20

I called IIO today - here is the dialogue:

The lady asked my "Did you call a week back?" I said "No, I called 3 weeks back". she said "so why are you calling again?" I said - To know if the status of my 485 has changed.

She said that they are working on Oct 1 cases and the it will be delayed - by about 60 days - because of the homeland security backlog. You will hear something by February - she said.

I asked whether this was a general comment for Oct cases or was it specific to my case - she said this is general. I asked - has my case been picked up - she said no.

I said that the official date has moved to Oct 15 so what is the reason - she said that they are working on Oct 1 cases so yours is in the right place - you need to call if you do not hear something by Feb.

Dinosaur
Thanks for posting your update..
Regarding the list - this is what I am thinking of doing -I will create a spreadsheet with 5 worksheets - one for each week in Oct and organize candidates by their RD in each worksheet . Then I will add a column for each status (that I can think of) in each worksheet. Statuses that come to my mind are - Not assigned, Assigned, RFE received, RFE replied, Transfer, Interview, Nature of RFE. Members, Am I missing any status, anything that I should add to that spreadsheet..let me know.
It will be a mini rupnet tracker for folks on this thread. Friends, pls try to update it as and when you hear something, this will help everyone else on the thread.

sorry for the delay!

Originally posted by greengreengreen
Friends
There are a lot of folks on the original thread started by kia who haven't joined here, How should we get them on this thread - any ideas ? examples - kia, sujay, marwari to name a few..

Since I am the old unlucky soul in this forum, I assume everybody should know my information ;)

here is my details:

RD 10/1/01
ND 11/19/01
FP 1/25/02

Last week IIO told me there is RFE on my case, neither online nor voice been updated, just wait and see.

Good luck to all,