• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

please need urgent help on dv lottery 2014

jox8

Registered Users (C)
im a dv lottery winner 2014,with cn7** but the problem is i have nobody in the us to sign affidavity of support, andi just started working as intern doctor in one of the carribean country what can i do as i need the sponsor to be able fill the forms and send to kcc please your advice and experience will highly be appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to show proof of funds or at least a job offer from the US. Is your residency paid? If so, save that money as much as possible. I'd also start looking at possibilities of getting residencies in the US and get an offer letter (you need to check if your school is recognized by the US - there are medical schools in the Caribbean that are accredited in the US so see if your school is one of them).

But these are all harder to do than getting a sponsor.

You need to show proof of funds or at least a job offer from the US. Is your residency paid? If so, save that money as much as possible. I'd also start looking at possibilities of getting residencies in the US and get an offer letter (you need to check if your school is recognized by the US - there are medical schools in the Caribbean that are accredited in the US so see if your school is one of them).

But these are all harder to do than getting a sponsor.

thanks for advise ,i went to med school n china and my university is recognized ,and havent done usmle ,and the other thing is one of the forms tobe sent to kcc need aname o the perso in us wowill b supporting and street adress, camn i leave that empty o have to fll it?

im a dv lottery winner 2014,with cn7** but the problem is i have nobody in the us to sign affidavity of support, andi just started working as intern doctor in one of the carribean country what can i do as i need the sponsor to be able fill the forms and send to kcc please your advice and experience will highly be appreciated

send your forms quickly, then try to find a sponsor before the interview.

Why do you need an affidavit of support? You need to prove you will not become public charge, no need for affidavit. There are many ways to prove it, and your profession is one of these. Address is required for mailing of the Green Card, but you can provide it during the interview. Providing affidavit from someone you know nothing about could cause serious issues: they know that Americans don't provide it easily to someone they don't know, it can make them suspicious.

hello

hello

everybody Please can somebody tell me when this number 2014AF00110XXXX can receive the second notification letter?

hello

everybody Please can somebody tell me when this number 2014AF00110XXXX can receive the second notification letter?

Very high number,if you get an interview it will probably only be in September, so your 2NL would arrive around mid-July.

Please hellp!!!!

Please i like to know if there is any good advice for a single mother (never married) without children father's name on
children birth certificate that won the lottery. All her form to KCC stated single and only children name included
I've read several post and comment but there is non that answer the question.
She like to know what to do. Any other alternative? or she should just forget about the whole thing.
Please your advice is needed urgently

thank you

Please i like to know if there is any good advice for a single mother (never married) without children father's name on
children birth certificate that won the lottery. All her form to KCC stated single and only children name included
I've read several post and comment but there is non that answer the question.
She like to know what to do. Any other alternative? or she should just forget about the whole thing.
Please your advice is needed urgently

thank you

Sorry, it is not clear what you think is a problem. As I understand it, the selectee is a single mother with a child. That is OK - nothing wrong there. ON her forms she stated single - that is OK - that is what she should have done. What is the problem???

Please help!!

Sorry, it is not clear what you think is a problem. As I understand it, the selectee is a single mother with a child. That is OK - nothing wrong there. ON her forms she stated single - that is OK - that is what she should have done. What is the problem???

Thank you so much for the quick response

you know KCC instructions under the document to provide they mentioned the birth certificate MUST include the name of both parent and on the children certificate it is only the mother details there because the father was not present at the time of the birth registration and not even married together. So i want to know if its not going to cause a problem for the selectee at the time of interview.

thanks again

you know KCC instructions under the document to provide they mentioned the birth certificate MUST include the name of both parent and on the children certificate it is only the mother details there because the father was not present at the time of the birth registration and not even married together. So i want to know if its not going to cause a problem for the selectee at the time of interview.

thanks again

No it won't cause a problem. They ask for both parents to make sure they have a known relationship between people applying for a visa. Not listing the father, and him not being on the birth cert simply means that the father could not benefit from immigration through the DV lottery or future family based applications. As long as that isn't an issue - then no problem.

thanks again

If she has full custody and legal authoriy on her children there will be no problem on that.
She a single mother and she can process her self and her kids through the dv . She must just prove
At the interview.

If she has full custody and legal authoriy on her children there will be no problem on that.
She a single mother and she can process her self and her kids through the dv . She must just prove
At the interview.

In this case, where there is an illegitimate child, the mother would normally have sole custody/parental control...

100%
legal document ( offial court doc). At the interiview is crutial am i right?

The birth cert is a legal document that says she is the only parent of the child. If the father wanted rights of custody he should have made himself present at the registration, and in that case could have signed the birth cert, thus assuming parental rights. To get those rights after that point without his name on the birth cert is only possible where verified by DNA and via the courts.

However, in this case, the mother is not trying to get the father on the visa application, and the birth cert shows she has the sole rights to her child - so she has everything she needs, nothing more is needed.

pls help

hellow
everybody Please can somebody tell me when second notification letter will come ?i send my document since may 2013

hellow
everybody Please can somebody tell me when second notification letter will come ?i send my document since may 2013

You won't get your 2NL until your case number is announced as current on the visa bulletin. EU is currently processing up to 13200. If your number is higher than that ( in EU) then it is not a surprise that you haven't had the 2NL.

hellow

I understood ur cn is af 1xxxx ?
If so u supose have gotten ur 2nl now u must tell us when did u send ur forms to kcc?

You won't get your 2NL until your case number is announced as current on the visa bulletin. EU is currently processing up to 13200. If your number is higher than that ( in EU) then it is not a surprise that you haven't had the 2NL.

He's from tanzania 1xxxx ! Got a pm from !