Please join with me in prayer

Originally posted by ar888
Lets stop the discussion right here,

sai-2367, where did you guys get these ideas of creating a new ID like 'super_dengdeng' to criticise people? You did this before to criticise one more member.

Good job Moderator. Please keep it up.
While i am not blaming Sai-2367(i have no comments on the issue reported by moderator), i definitely hate people who use phony-id's just to criticize the active members. If any one wants cheap fun, they should goto yahoo chat or something like that.
ar888, please keep tabs on any one who makes personal comments on others. Expose them.

Yes, but what is this comment meant to be. Is he making an example or is he criticizing me. He should clarify it. I have asked him a note to come out with an explanantion that justifies his comments.

Originally posted by dsatish
Good job Moderator. Please keep it up.
While i am not blaming Sai-2367(i have no comments on the issue reported by moderator), i definitely hate people who use phony-id's just to criticize the active members. If any one wants cheap fun, they should goto yahoo chat or something like that.
ar888, please keep tabs on any one who makes personal comments on others. Expose them.

Thank you moderator ar888 for exposing phonies and bigots on this site. This was long overdue.

Keep up the good work and the integrity of this site and Mr. Rajiv Khanna.

Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they're doing.

GCkikushi, who said Amen is a Christian word? Look at the meaning of amen. Even if it is a Christian word, why are you bothered?

MY SPECIAL PRAYER

"May God grant us this prayers and turn our nightmare in the hands of the insesitives to a short and happy story, may He fight this battle for us, we have been pushed to the side and forgotten but now God has brought our agonies to the center stage, they have closed their eyes and pretended that we do not exist but God has made us unforgetable.
May God touch their mind in a special way so that our way to freedom from hence shall be smooth in Jesus name"
EMEN'.