• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND FORMS i134 AND tax return

jamal82

Registered Users (C)
Im an dv2011 winner living in côte d'ivoire, please i need forms i134 et foms EZ1040 for my visa proccessing, please if someone can help me to find this affividavit of support.
he can to contact me at this moryjamal@gmail.com

thank for advande

I-134 - ht tp://w ww.uscis.gov/files/form/i-134.pdf
EZ1040 is at ht tp://w ww.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040.pdf , however you need the COPY of the form your sposor furnished to IRS, not simply pdf.

(remove spaces in URLs)

I think the OP is 'pleading' for a complete stranger to offer help with this 'sponsorship'!!

If that is the case, it wont happen and it is illegal for a stranger to pretend to be a sponsor.

Ppl will respond to you with offer of help for money, BEWARE.... you will be into loss of hard earned money and may well be in trouble with US imm. for fraud as well.

Decide on your options wisely, don't be hasty.

Best!

I even had people send me personal emails to ask to sponsor them...Really, do they think anybody is willing to jeapradize anything for a stranger.

As the previous poster stated it is illegal to do so, second..one of the parties will end up with a hangover and a dissapointment.

If you don't have money, you don't belong here. The DV lottery is for people who will be able to live here, able to get a job (which is not easy right now) and start a new life...not for people who think they can get handouts.