Please help/ I-485 fee waiver request

ragscuba

I dont have enough money to pay my I-485 application (I am applying under the Cuban Adjustment Act) and I sent the application with the I-912 (fee waiver request form) on february 3 to the USCIS Chicago Lockbox and they received on the next day, it has been 21 days and I have no received any notification from them. How much time is taking??

It takes time to adjudicate your fee waiver request. An I-485 under the Cuban Adjustment Category is eligible for a fee waiver, but it still has to wait its turn among ALL fee waiver requests of ALL varieties and ALL forms.....

It takes time to adjudicate your fee waiver request. An I-485 under the Cuban Adjustment Category is eligible for a fee waiver, but it still has to wait its turn among ALL fee waiver requests of ALL varieties and ALL forms.....

ok thank you, afortunally on the same day of this post i received the receipt notice telling me that the fee waiver request has been aproved!!! yaaayy!!! jaja, and the day after i received the biometrics appointment. They received my application on february 7 and the I-797C date is from february 22. I just send them all my receives that im receiving benefits (foodstamps, medicaid etc) and a letter explaining to them my situation. Im happy, thank you anyways!!