Please HELP:I-140 filed in May 2003, still pending!! Anyone in the same boat with me?

Too Long

I-140 (EB1) : ND 03/13/03
Request For More Information (NSEER Registration/FIN Number) ND 06/19/04, RD 07/02/04

Waiting Since then :confused: :mad:

Same here

Still waiting
I-140 RD 12/2 2003
I-485 RD 12/23/2003
EB3
FP DONE ON NOV 20 TH 2004

I140 Still pending since sept. 2003 because of Name Check is pending

I am on the same boat
140 9/12/2003 (LUD)
485 12/2/2003 (LUD)
FP 11/20/2003 ( expire soon)
Had news back from Senator's office, my Name Check is still pending. I sent email to my lawyer, and he told me there is no way to expedit the name check process. The FBI doesn't do the "name check." This refers to a process conducted by, at last count, at least 13 different, independent agencies. it is essentially a security check, and not even the CIS can insist that the other agencies speed the process.
I don't know what I can do :-(
Still waiting!

I-140 Name Check

I haven't submitted the I-485 yet. Do you think I may still be subjected to the "Name Check" process.

Name check done for my wife and me.

I received an email from FBI today saying that our name check were finished and the results were forwarded to USCIS. That's definitely a good sign!! We did our 2nd FP in December 2004, and now we are waiting for TSC to process our applications!

Luna
It was the same for me in last october. I tried all the possible ways congressman, letter sent from attorney. It took almost 80 days to get the FP notice from the day I started trying. Finally got on Mid December gave the FP very next morning, still missed the bus. It is pure bad luck and TSC take their own sweet time. They do not yeild for any inquiry either from congressmen or attorney. pathetic!!!

Keep trying you must get it.

Good luck

140 approved and RFE on 485

Sorry for the late posting.
My 140 was approved on Jan 6th and got RFE for
485 on Jan 10th.
RFE replied and INS acknowldged on jan31st.
----------
140 May 2003 (EB1)
485 Feb 2004.
FP sept 2004

I-140 approved

Approved on 9/16/05. Yay!

Got an ability to pay and experience RFE which they received on 9/15/05. One day later got the highly anticipated apporoval email.

Now, even though it was concurrent, I suppose I'll just have to wait for I-485 approval :eek:

EB3
ND 4/18/2003 for 140 & 485, same as GCNC
LUD 10/20/2004

Hi Senier guys...

Please helpe me.. I m literally going mad............

My I-140 Eb-3 ND - Jun'03. Is pending from last 2.5 yrs... I did every possible way..Congress men, Senator and Expediate Inquiry. NO RESULT.

I got Rfe on I-140 last Year MAY 04, replied in 30 Jun 04. Since then in OCT there was LUD on my I-140...thn nothing happen.

Last Inquiry My empoyer made was in Jul 05 (Expediate Inquiry on I-140) got reply
""The processing of your petition/application has been delayed. We are awaiting further information from another office to assist us in the final adjudication of this case. As soon as this information is received, processing will continue on this case."

I don't know wht tht means... My labour is Original..Now retrogresion.. so no hope for I-485...at least I should get benefit of I-140 Approval...even tht has
troubling me...

Please guys .. help me.. wht should I do.. now... This year I hven't been to senator.. should I go....?

HI Friends,

Any body is still waiting like me for I-140. EB3. since Jun 2003...

Please help me.. what action I need to take.

sanju_y678 said:
HI Friends,

Any body is still waiting like me for I-140. EB3. since Jun 2003...

Please help me.. what action I need to take.

Mann.. that was such a long delay. I heard that there is some commitie to over see the USCIS. I am not really sure who to contact. I heard that they will physically get your files and see where it is going wrong and give all those files back to USCIS and closely follow up with your case.
Did you make any attempt with AILA