Please help, Employer not providing PERM LC

PD2006

Registered Users (C)
My I-485 was filed by a consulting company and the Client company where I am offering consulting services is now offering permanent employment.

Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't have touched by I-485, but in the current enforcement climate, I thought it is better to accept permanent employment.

The consulting company is not providing a copy of ETA 9089 (PERM LC). Since the new job title / duties / responsibilities when invoking AC21 has to match with details of LC, can you please suggest if there are any options?

Kindly help, as I dont know how long the Client company is going to extend the offer of employment.

Thanks and god bless all.

You know what you do in your job. So you don't need to see the labor certification to satisfy AC21.

Thank you, it helps. Isn't it true that my current job details should match with contents in the LC though? I mean, what if the consulting company introduced some cryptic form of job description and USCIS concludes that it does not match with AC21 letter. Sorry for being buggy, I hope you understand my concern.

Thank you, it helps. Isn't it true that my current job details should match with contents in the LC though? I mean, what if the consulting company introduced some cryptic form of job description and USCIS concludes that it does not match with AC21 letter. Sorry for being buggy, I hope you understand my concern.

Employer or Company Lawyer may not give copy of LC .LC and I-140 belong to employer and I-485 belongs to you not to employer A or B. if you are eligible for AC21 then get the job offer letter from new employer with same/similar job duties. I hope you remember the job duties and USCIS dont create problems if job duties match 75 or 80%.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should be having a copy of some document where you fill up all the past experiences with past employers and you have the job description there.I forgot the form number..check your emails..you should be having the job description there.

My I-485 was filed by a consulting company and the Client company where I am offering consulting services is now offering permanent employment.

Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't have touched by I-485, but in the current enforcement climate, I thought it is better to accept permanent employment.

The consulting company is not providing a copy of ETA 9089 (PERM LC). Since the new job title / duties / responsibilities when invoking AC21 has to match with details of LC, can you please suggest if there are any options?

Kindly help, as I dont know how long the Client company is going to extend the offer of employment.

Thanks and god bless all.

I think you are supposed to sign ETA 9089 before submission and must have a copy of it. Check your documents, as advised by another member. I have also read some cases on these forums where a member changed the immigration attornery by submitting a G-28 and then requested the previous attorney to turn over all the documents related to their case to the new attorney. They respectfully wrote to the previous attorney that they would go to the state bar and file an ethics complaint if all the documents are not provided. It seems that they had success on obtaining even the labor details, based on what I read in the forums. Check those posts for more information.

Note - I am a layperson and this is not professional advice. Please consult with an immigration attorney for any action on your immigration.