Please help(EAD and AP Renewal)

GC_WAITER01

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus,

Currently my application(I485) is in process at NSC.I thought of filing AP and EAD renewal through attorney but he is asking me $1000.So I decided to file my own.Can you please tell me where need to mail these doucments?.

Thanks
I485 FD:May2006
Labor : Feb 2001(EB3)
I140 AD:October 2005
AP.EAD.FP:July 2006

It depends on where you filed your I-485. If your I-485 is filed at VSC then you should send all the neceassry documents to VSC.

Thanks for your response gcjan.My case got filed at nebraska service center.The thing is Nebraska has different P.O.BOX numbers for each one (AP,EAD Renewal).I am planning to file both (EAD and AP)together and am in confusion where need to send the documents like whether need to send to AP P.O.BOX or need to send to EAD P.O.BOX

Thanks
GCWAITER

Thanks for your response gcjan.My case got filed at nebraska service center.The thing is Nebraska has different P.O.BOX numbers for each one (AP,EAD Renewal).I am planning to file both (EAD and AP)together and am in confusion where need to send the documents like whether need to send to AP P.O.BOX or need to send to EAD P.O.BOX

Thanks
GCWAITER

you need to file with NSC as your I-485 is pending with NSC
send the AP (form I-131) to AP P.O.box address
send EAD (formI-765) to EAD P.O box address

You should use two envelopes with separate address of AP filing and EAD filing. One for AP papers and one for EAD and send the envelops to correct addresses.
Out side the AP envelope write in big bold letters: form I-131 for ADVANCE PAROLE
Out side the EAD envelope write in big bold letters: Form I-765 for EAD

PO Box for I765

Hi Gurus,

Currently my application(I485) is in process at NSC.I thought of filing AP and EAD renewal through attorney but he is asking me $1000.So I decided to file my own.Can you please tell me where need to mail these doucments?.

Thanks
I485 FD:May2006
Labor : Feb 2001(EB3)
I140 AD:October 2005
AP.EAD.FP:July 2006

I mailed my I-765 renewal documents to PO Box 87485, that's where my concurrent 140/485/765/131 were filed last year. I mailed them priority, certified mail with delivery confirmation. I did not have any problem and I got the receipt notice a week later. Very straight forward. Remember you can't file AP renewal until it expires. I see your FD for your 485 is May 06, if you also filed AP back in May last year then you have to wait until your AP expires, USCIS can't issue your renewal while the other AP is still valid.

I mailed my I-765 renewal documents to PO Box 87485, that's where my concurrent 140/485/765/131 were filed last year. I mailed them priority, certified mail with delivery confirmation. I did not have any problem and I got the receipt notice a week later. Very straight forward. Remember you can't file AP renewal until it expires. I see your FD for your 485 is May 06, if you also filed AP back in May last year then you have to wait until your AP expires, USCIS can't issue your renewal while the other AP is still valid.

no such rule that one cant apply new AP if old AP is valid. one can apply new AP while one has valid AP. FYI the USCIS says apply EAD or AP 6 months advance of EAD AP expiry date

Thanks for your response bubble23.I think even you can renew AP before it expires.MY AP is going to expire in may and am planning to renew now it'self.

Here is the post box numbers was talking about.

http://www.immihelp.com/directory/nebraska-service-center.jsp

I-140 -concurrent w/I-485
P.O. Box 87485
Lincoln, NE 68501-7485

I-131
P.O. Box 87131
Lincoln, NE 68501-7131

I-765
(NOTE: If you are submitting Form I-765 with another form, mail your applications to the P.O. Box for the
other (principal) form. If you are submitting Form I-131 and/or Form I-765 with your Form I-485,
or with your concurrently filed Forms I-140 and I-485, please send the entire package to the P.O. Box
listed for concurrent filings for Form I-140.)
P.O. Box 87765
Lincoln, NE 68501-7765