• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Please Help: DV2005 with for Asia for AOS

vjmorrison

Hello,
I am a DV2005 winner with number AS127XX for Asia, currently in TX in H1-B. After filing submitting my application to KCC requesting for AOS, they sent me a letter that I should contact the local USCIS for further processing. Since my number (AS127XX) is in borderline which I hope will be current in SEP (AS10200 for Aug for ASIA). My question as follows:

1. Do I have a chance considering the increase in almost 3000 from AUG to SEP in last year's DV2004?

2. USCIS says I need to wait till my number is current, in which case I will just have 1 month for all the processing of AOS?

3. Do I need a Police report from my native country if I have not lived there for last 10 years. Do you need the police reports for your dependent too?

4. What should I do for the AOS?

Please help! I really appreciate your support.

Thanks,

Hi LucyMo,
Thank you very much for your prompt reply!

So you're saying that I can file I-485 with fee and do fingerprinting even before my number becomes available, right? As my number is AS127XX and that I hope it will become available in September. How about the forms that I have already submitted to KCC? Do I need them or will KCC forward those forms to USCIS?
Thanks again for your help,