Please help ASAP - very very Urgent!!!

kenosha

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone:

I got an RFE and it is asking "your application contained a medical examination of aliens seeking adjustment of status (form I-693) and the supplemental form to form I-693 (immunication record). The record indicates the applicant had a medical examination as evidenced by form I-693, but the civil surgeon completing the forms failed to complete the supplementan form (immunization record).

Now the problem is the doctor is no longer practicing in the same hospital I went to get this done in 2007 and also I relocated to different state. I can call his office and ask them to send me the record. Is that going to be ok? Or should I go find a new doctor (different state) and show my immunization record and get a report from him and send to the USCIS? Please help me ASAP.

Thanks

--Kenosha

I do not believe you need to go back to same doctor. Find one on the USCIS list nearest to you and consult him/her...the worst case you might have to re do the medical test.

Thansk much tlkb. They are just asking for the "immunization record" not the whole medical. Which I have a copy of that record like MMR, Rubella etc

Hi, you dont need to go to the same doctor. find one on the USCIS approved list of doctors and submit the required documents. maybe for safety sake, you can include a cover letter stating that you have moved to a different location due to your job etc...

Got the medical immunization record done with a different doctor today (replied to RFE). Is this a good sign? So I can hope to get the GC soon? Expert? Any comments?