Please help, Amemded status on 140: What is it?

bostonbuddy

Registered Users (C)
Please help, Amended notice on 140: What is it?

Friends,

Got an USCIS email as follows: Please advice what this means. I am quite concerned. Is I-140 denied after approval?

An amended notice on this case was mailed on December 16, 2004. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

My details:

Labor filed July 2002 non RIR from MA
140/485/EAD/AP : Feb 2004
140 Approved: Aug 2004
EAD/AP approved: May 2004
FP1: Oct 2004

Address change: April 2004, got FP1 at old address, so requested change of address again on Nov 2004 mentioning only 485 EAC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you changed from EB3 to EB2, or you qualify for EB3 and have filed EB2.

Have you left the sponsering company and have not filed AC21 ?

Was there a company merger ?

No

No, As far as I know, none of the above. Applied in EB3 non-RIR. No merger. I searched the whole forum and only one of ETA's post mentioned this message.

I do not have 140 approval notice, so not sure if USCIS made any mistake in the approval notice or the attorney applied for any corrections.

Hope this is not a denial after an approval :eek:

Was expecting to be one of the lucky 2004 guys, and now can't sleep for the next few days...

Get hold of attorney first. This does not appear like a denial message.

What if this turns out a 485 approval message :)

Anybody else got similar message

Anybody saw anything unusual with approved 140 when concurrent 485 is pending?

I did see

Hi BostonBuddy

My approved I140 LUD changed with no message change and on the same day my I485 LUD changed. So i am also concerned why the LUD for approved I140 changed..

I am thinking it could be due to my AC21 letter that i sent after changing employer or may be due to the revoking letter that my previous employer sent

Hi BostonBuddy,

What was the amended notice on your approved I-140 about? I received a similar notice couple of days back on my I-140 which was approved a few months back?

Thanks!!

Hi BostonBuddy,

What was the amended notice on your approved I-140 about? I received a similar notice couple of days back on my I-140 which was approved a few months back?

Thanks!!

BostonBuddy last post was in 12/24/04!!!!!!! (he may be citizen now)

Hi Legally_Alien,

Thanks for pointing out the related post. The problem is that I am not even aware of any mistakes made in the earlier approval notice (or at least my lawyer has not informed me of any given that I did not get to see the approval notice). I guess I will just have to wait for the letter in mail (and hope my company and the lawyer let me know what is happening).

Thanks again!!