Please Don't Post EAD and AP Approvals Here

surya123R

Registered Users (C)
All

Please don't post EAD and AP approval in this forum. Please post only 485 Approvals and information. Post EAD and AP under Employment Authorization thread.

Surya

Here is my openion...

Irrespective of what the title says, I guess they should be part of this group only. As most of the people waiting for AOS will also be interested in AP/EADs too. Also AOs who work on AOS will also work on APs/EADs too so...
They should be part of this group

- PCee

some time info. may be time critical

All,

some time info. may be time critical

and u never know somebody in this GP has seen like ur case before and may be willing to add..

-Rama

EAD and AP applications go along with 485 application. Therefore, it is nice to have them in this forum.

sunamb

wac 02-069-XXXXX

Yes, EADs & 485s go together.
Most of the times maximum number of questions are on EAD or iEAD. If we can share other info on EAD why not approvals ?
Suggestion :
We can have just 1 thread for EAD approvals in a particular month.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i want to see them here....it's very relevant as we can at least see the progress CSC is making in clearing this backlog and give us some sense or hope that 485's might be next

therefore EAD posts are very relevant to this forum and should continue in my (not so) humble opinion

If you would like to see EAD and AP threads here, then the EAD category should be erased because otherwise it leaves room for confusion.
Moderators, what do you think?

let it stay

I would like to see ap/ead/485 news from csc here...fter all they are all interwoven news & issues associated with 485

Originally posted by Bic_1702
If you would like to see EAD and AP threads here, then the EAD category should be erased because otherwise it leaves room for confusion.
Moderators, what do you think?

I do see your point, but I think here in this area discussion about EADs/APs are local to CSC area and discussion in the other area titled "Employment Authorizations (EAD) and Advance Parole" is related to all Service Centers! But yes, it could be confusing to some extent.

Recently Rajiv (our Host) consolidated and reorganized several forums on this board and asked for input, but probably people didn't pay much attention to this point.

- PCee

Okay, I'm no moderator. :p , but here's my take on this hot issue. EAD and AP are connected to the I485. It was partly because a number of us posted here about our approvals that we came to know about their processing trends. We knew in december that AP's were being approved in 10 days of receipt, and we understood that 485's were not being touched.
It is also hard not to discuss on this forum about EAD and AP, look at how many threads are devoted to those 2 topics only.
Lastly, atleast we're able to post SOMETHING being approved here, even if it is a measly EAD.

Let them stay!

Hey this is a great forum where we get the best information on 485's and their progress and relevant info.

With 485 delays people are applying for EAD and AP renewal for second and third time, if we go with the attorneys we could have paid huge fees with this forum and FAQ's I applied on my own and got it so as long as we share info and help each other it is ok. If some does not like the posts on EAD and AP they can just ignore them.

RM

Let us see some approvals here, that way we feel a bit better. Anyway these days with 485 taking so long EAD and AP become very important. Having all in one thread helps.